Chapter 10

Car ride

_________________________________
Bella's POV
"If you think punishing me is going to change anything, you need to get your fucked head checked out." I laugh as he starts driving.

Leo rolls his tongue on the inside of his cheek as his head turns to face me, "Just you wait. Eventually, I'll have you screaming 'Daddy' so hard, your own father will come back to you."

He did not.

I try to hide my anger as he faces away from me, looking back at the road.

"What are you gonna do? Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow. As if, I bet your cock is the size of a fucking needle."

Just as we enter a highway, Leo stops the car abruptly, causing me to fly forward. I let out a little laugh as I sit myself back up. "That's what pissed you off? Didn't realise you were so insecure about it."

He quickly unbuckles my seatbelt and pulls me over so I am sitting on his lap. His front is against my back and I can feel his heartbeat faster than usual.

"I'm not gonna fuck you. Only when you are on your knees, begging me, then I will fuck you."

"And that will never happen." I reply as one of his hands pull my dress up my thighs, his other hand remains on the gear stick.

"Keep your eyes on the road." Before I have a chance to react to what he says, the car bolts forward and his hand moves my underwear to the side. I quickly put my hands on the wheel as Leo's fingers start to rub my clit.

I control the way the car is going, trying to focus as his fingers rub faster. My lips part as I let out a relieved gasp and my eyes start to flicker.

I quickly realized what I was doing and snapped myself back into reality. I feel Leo move behind me and I feel his hot breath near my ear. "You close your eyes and we are dead." He whispers on a deep voice.

Pleasure pulses through my veins as his fingers move down to my entrance. He pushes them in and out as his thumb continues rubbing circles on my clit. My head rolls back onto his shoulder and I let out a low moan.

His other hand moves to my head and pushes it back up harshly. "If you ever disobey me again, I will have you drive the car while I spank your fucking ass." He thrusts his fingers in me between every word and I am fighting hard against closing my eyes.

My climax is close and my moans are turning into to heavy breaths. I see Leo's house in the distance and as soon as we get there, he removes his fingers, denying my release.

I let out a frustrated sigh and he drags me out of the car while I fix my underwear and dress. I guess I'll have to find my own release later.

He pulls me by my wrists into his home and I stumble a few times. "Tell Enzo to meet me downstairs in 5." He says to one of his maids. She nods her head and quickly runs off to find him.

Leo drags me down to his basement and after waiting a while, Enzo soon joins us. He smirks when he sees Leo's hand in a tight grip in my hair and me on my knees.

"You are a sick, sick psycho." I say full of disgust. Leo pulls my hair, forcing me to look up at him. "Just you wait." He replies.

"Thirty what?" I ask. He looks confused at my sudden question. "Huh?" Leo and Enzo say at the same time.

I internally scoff at his cluelessness, "You said thirty on the restaurant, if you think spanking me thirty times will change anything, you are so so stupid." I say almost laughing.

Leo lets out a small laugh and the smirk on my face disappears. "You really think that's what I meant by thirty?"

I hear Enzo chuckle from somewhere in the room before speaking, "Oh, I almost feel sorry for you." I snap my head towards him but Leo pulls at my hair, resulting in me looking at him again.

He crouched down so his mouth was level with my ear. "Thirty, is how many hours you gonna spend in that little room you really, really hate." My heart skips a beat and I feel myself start to panic.

He stands up and walks over to Enzo, "Take her there, will you?"

"Gladly." I hear Leo's footsteps slowly get quieter before Enzo walks over to me. He grabs my arm and pulls me up from the ground, dragging me to the room I desperately don't want to go to.

"Enzo, please, don't do this. We were best friends, maybe even more than that. Please just don't put me in there." I beg as he throws me in the room.

"Sorry, boss's orders." He laughs before shutting and locking the door.

No.

I stand up and try to push the door open as hard as I can but it doesn't budge. My breath is getting quicker and my panicking state is getting worse. I sit myself on the floor and put my head between my legs.

30 hours.

30 hours.

30 hours.

I'm never going to survive. My head is clouded with memories of being trapped as a kid but before I can process it all, my eyes get heavy and I feel myself dropping.

____________________________________
What do you think of this story so far?

Is there anything I can improve on? Please help me.

Don't forget to vote.

Lil x