A Happy Ending

Snowflake makes a statue of Ladybug, Cat Noir, Viperion, Carapace, Rena Rouge, Pegasus, Uncanny Valley, and Eagle as people celebrate Friendship Week activities resuming.

Marinette and Luka sit watching a fireworks display for their last night in New York.

‘You still sad about Adrien leaving?’ Luka asked her.

‘It was kinda mean of his dad to force him to go home early. But we made that e-postcard for him so hopefully that cheers him up!’ Mari smiled.

‘Yeah. We’ll make sure to bring him back a nice souvenir. A snow globe or something.’ Luka smiled.

‘Yeah. But enough about him. I just want to focus on us right now' Mari whispers as Luka smiles.

‘These fireworks are rather romantic...’ Luka says, smiling lovingly at her.
‘Yeah...’ Mari replies as they stared into each others shimmering eyes in the pale moonlight as the fireworks show continued overhead, however Luka and Marinette were feeling their own fireworks show as their lips met.

Alya saw them from a short distance away and smiles and nudges Nino.
‘Aww...’ Nino chuckles. ‘I guess Operation New York was a success after all. What do you think they did when all the danger was happening?’

‘Luka probably hid her somewhere out of harms way and stayed with her and kept her safe' Alya smiled.

‘Yeah, you’re probably right. It’s obvious he loves Marinette a whole lot' Nino replied.

‘Yeah. Now how about we make our own romantic memories?’ Alya giggled, pulling Nino in closer.

‘No need to ask me twice my cute foxy lady!’ Nino replies.

‘Shut up and kiss me turtle boy' Alya whispered as their lips met.

As Adrien's private plane lands back in Paris, Adrien looks at his phone and sees the e-postcard from his friends with a sign that said "WE MISS YOU ADRIEN!" as he smiles.

Back in New York, as the fireworks pop into the sky, Chloe looks on happily as Delmar and Sabrina notice.
‘Oh, Chloe! I'm so glad to see that you're finally having some fun!’ Sabrina says happily.

Chloe snaps out of her trance. ‘Of course, I'm not! It's, uh, I'm only happy because we're leaving tomorrow!’

Sabrina looks at Delmar who shrugs and smiles at her as he brings her closer for a kiss.

Meanwhile, Adrien’s bodyguard sits on his bed while continuing to listen to his app.

“Now you're a big puffy cloud” the app says as he sighs calmly.

As the fireworks continue, Eagle and Uncanny Valley are patrolling on an adjacent rooftop.

A mysterious monk appears. ‘Now that the Miraculous of the eagle has been found, it must return to the miracle box it belongs to. I have come a long way, so give it back with no fuss, child! I'm not in the mood!’ He shows and opens the Native American Miracle Box, showing the Thunderbird Miraculous and 3 other Miraculouses, with the Eagle Miraculous missing.

Uncanny Valley was indignant. ‘Negative! Eagle has proved that she is a worthy Miraculous holder!’

Eagle smiles. ‘Why don't you stay here? We could create a new generation of heroes together!’

‘Hmm...’ the mysterious monk considers as he smiles back.

THE END