Flying To New York

After the bus arrives at the airport and the class and Mrs Mandeleiv board the plane, Chloe arrives.

‘Yes, turns out you're in luck, I'm coming.’ Everyone gasps. ‘But only because I decided to. But there is no way I'm travelling in these conditions. I'm going to sit down in first class! Out of my way baker girl!’ She says, as she pushes her out of the way and walks away with Sabrina into the first-class section.

Luka looked concerned. ‘Is she always like that?’

Mari sighed. ‘Yep, that’s Chloe.’

Adrien sits in his seat next to his bodyguard and sees a "Ladybug and Cat Noir" magazine and replaces it.

He browses all movies, "Les aventures de Ladybug & Chat Noir", "Natura", and "Devastation". Adrien gasps and sees the "Miraculous Music Video" and groans. He really wanted to be able to enjoy the trip and forget about his responsibilities for once.

‘What’s your seat number Marinette?’ Luka asks her as they walk onto the plane.

‘Uh, 35B!’

‘Great, I’m 35A. Guess we’re sitting together all the way to New York’ Luka smiles.

Mari blushes as Luka takes her hand and leads them to their seats.

An announcement comes over the P.A. system: “We are about to take off. Please put up your tray tables and fasten your seatbelts. And pay attention to the safety demonstration.”

Maurice, Adrien’s bodyguard hated flying. He was sitting next to Adrien listening to a soothing voice on his phone to help him relax. “On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your fear of flying?” Maurice types in 10. “Select the relaxation level you require.” Maurice types in 10. You are a dolphin, leaping from wave to wave in an ocean of tranquillity.”

Adrien looked over at his phone and gave him a sympathetic smile, which Maurice returned.

Marinette and Luka find their seats and sit down just in time for the safety demonstration. Marinette picks up a magazine and gasps fearfully when she sees “Ladybug and Cat Noir” on the cover. Luka notices and smiles and takes her hand and squeezes it reassuringly.

‘Everything will be okay angel. I’m here for you’ he whispers.

Mari smiles. He’s so sweet she thinks to herself. And he always knows exactly what to say.

She squeezes his hand back.

Another announcement comes over the P.A. system: “This concludes our safety demonstration. We are about to take off. Please put up your tray tables and fasten your seatbelts.”
The plane quickly takes off.

Before long, everybody is sleeping and snoring. Marinette, who had fallen asleep on Luka’s chest, wakes up and realises where her head is. She sees her loving boyfriend is asleep and she blushes. She gets up carefully without waking him up to use the restroom. On her way back, she looks out the window at the beautiful sunset.

Luka meanwhile, had also woken up to find Mari wasn’t sitting next to him anymore and decides to look for her. He sees her down the aisle, mesmerised by the amazing sunset and smiles as he walks towards her.

‘It's beautiful, isn't it?’ Luka asks her.

Marinette gasps as she hadn’t realised Luka was there.

‘Oh, Luka, it’s you! You scared me!’ she giggled.

Luka chuckled. ‘Sorry Marinette.’
‘You’re right though... It is beautiful...’ Mari said softly.

She and Luka look at the sunset. Alya wakes up and notices Marinette and Luka and smiles. She then wakes up Nino.

Luka looked at Marinette and smiled. ‘It may be beautiful, but you’re even more beautiful...’