Special Chapter 4 - Bliss

Start from the beginning

"Give Dada a kiss," I said to Pete who is trying to escape from me but I was able to steal a kiss from him.

"Vegas stop doing that in front of Venice." Pete pouted and covered our son's eyes.

"That's way better. So Venice will know his parents are madly in love with each other" I proudly said and Pete rolled his eyes. Venice is now trying to escape from my arms to go to his Pa Pete.

"Vegas, I forgot to inform you that Khun Kinn called earlier when you were still sleeping. He said that he will just meet you here for the meeting." Pete said while rocking Venice who is now trying to bite his chin.

"Really? That's a miracle. He had never insisted before to have our meeting here" I said. We then heard a knock on the door and I opened it and saw Nop.

"Good morning Khun Vegas and Khun Pete. Good morning Khun Venice." Nop said and softly waved his hand to Venice.

"Khun Kinn has arrived together with his bodyguards. Also, for Khun No..." Nop said while having a troubled face.

"What? Why did they come so early?! Our meeting is supposed to be after lunch. And what about my crazy cousin?" I asked irritatedly.

"He is also here, Khun Vegas. They're in the hall right now" Nop then excused himself.

This day is gonna be so long.

PETE POV:

As soon as we heard that Khun No is also in the mansion, we already knew that today will be so chaotic. I went down ahead of Vegas as he is still taking a bath.

When I was still walking toward the group of people in the hall. Porsche, Arm, and Pol are rushing towards me.

"Oh my God, Pete. So good to see you. Hi Venice~" Porsche said while waving at Venice who is now hiding on my neck from the unfamiliar people in front of him.

"Hello, Venice~ We're your Pa's friend" Arm and Pol tried to catch Venice's attention by doing a peek-a-boo gesture.

When I reached the room where Khun Kinn and Khun No is sitting, all of them circled me.