Chapter 6

PETE POV:

I woke up feeling feverish. After Vegas went in my room yesterday, my body felt weird. I remembered about what the doctor said about dominant alphas may trigger my heat. I downed 3 pills of my suppressants to avoid going into heat. Never did I know that it has side effects...

After preparing for the mission. We were gathered by Nop.

"I want all of you to prioritize the smuggled weapons and make sure to protect Khun Vegas during the mission!" Nop shouted to all of them.

"Follow the plan that was discussed and everything will go smoothly. As much as possible, let's not finish this mission with death from our team!"

Everyone moved from their places and went to the location of the mission.

While they were riding the car, Pete noticed that he is sweating. He started to feel hot. He removed his neck gaiter to feel some cool air on his neck.

"Pete did you took your suppressants?" Porsche whispered

"Yes. I took 3 pills this morning, I'm just feeling hot. Can you smell pheromones from me right now?" I asked.

"What? Are you even allowed to take 3 pills at once? I only smell a little pheromones from you but you looked flushed. Are you alright?" Porsche asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel feverish that's all. I also brought with me a heat inhibitor injection. Maybe I'll be taking a leave for a week after this haha." He just laughed at his situation.

When they arrived at the location, Pete almost staggered when they were moving to their assigned spots.

"Shit. This place smells disgusting. Are all the people working here alphas?" How can I survive with this? His body cannot handle strong pheromones from alphas.

The sound of shooting started. It came from the warehouse. It is a signal that they should commence in obtaining the weapons. Pete started to move even when his body feels groggy.

Pete was running and shooting at the same time. They were able to locate the storage of the weapons and when they were starting to transfer the weapons to their car, he felt sudden dizziness and collapsed on his knees.

"Oii Pete are you alright?!" Pol bellowed at him as the place got so chaotic due to the ongoing shooting.

"Y-yes, I'm fine. You all go first! Secure the weapons. I'll follow after you!" I answered.

I tried standing up even though I felt so weak and hid myself in the nearest open room. I was looking for my suppressor injection on my body bag. When I felt someone behind my back.