I look around hoping to see a person but sadly not. I jump down the tree and start walking. I'm busy looking and walking around when a weird looking creature run towards me.

I jump above it then throw daggers to it and bullseye. The creature growled making me smirk. Fuck this mother fucker. Why didn't I bring a sword? I have no choice but to summon some shuriken made of ice.

I throw it directly to the creatures head making it die. I land safely until I heard a voice screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHH"

I run immediately where the voice coming from and there I saw a guy fighting 10 big creatures.

This selfish bastard. I stand 10 meters away from him waiting for him to die. I shut my eyes when a creature bite him and he disappear. I smile when he drop his sword. I run towards the creatures, slide under them and get the sword. They were looking at me like I'm their next food. I swing the sword and nod a little.

"Not bad" I said to my self.

I look at them and tilt my head. They run towards me that's the signal to move. I run towards them and slice the first creature in the head, slide under a creature and cut his feet. I look at my back and stop the creatures claws trying to stop it's attack.

"Stupid ugly creature" I said then push it and slice it into piece.

I jump high and slice some of its head. I look down while the sword is on my right hand. I look at the last monster. I'm surprised when it disappears. I calm my self and close my eyes, I smile then move my sword towards my front and there it was. The creature has been stab by my sword looking at me. I pull out my sword and  it's body fall on the floor.

Nagulat Ako Ng tumilapon Ako palayo. I look behind me and landed on my feet. Halos lumaki Ang mata ko Ng Makita ko Ang Isang malaking halimaw. About 17 foot height, sharp and long teeth, and it's body is like made out of different creature and animal, has 4 eyes and sharp ear.

'FUCK FUCK FUCK!! BAKIT NGAYUN PA? AHHHH ANU BA YAN!' Saad sa ko saaking isipan.

I keep dodging the monters attack. It throw some fireballs towards me. I dodge is with my sword. I run towards it and slice it's feet I look at the monster but unfortunately it grew new feet.

I search for another target.

'hmm the head' I said in my mind.

I jump on a tree and jump again towards the monster then slice it's head into two. I land safely but I was so furious when the mosters head wear back into one.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?!?! what kind of monster is this?" I said .

It sway his hand and stomp his feel making me stumble. Ugh this is Soo irritating.

I hide on the tree and the monster keep wrecking the forest.

'there's only one weakness I knew. I hope this works' I said.

I went out and call the monsters attention.

" HEY, UGLY BITCH" I shouted.

It turns to me and that's the cue. I aimed my sword directly to it's heart then throw it.

"ROOOAAAAAARRRR"

The monster growled loudly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

I look behind and and saw the royalties.

They look at me and I smiled at them exactly as the monster died and fall behind me.

I was attack by spade and we both fall on the ground.

"AHAHAHAHA I knew it! I knew it!!! Ash you're always good at fighting. " Spade said while he's above me.

I look at him, he also look at me after a minute we both burst in laughter.

"AHAHAHAHA DAMN!!"

"FUCK PFFT AHAHAHA YOU LOOK STUPID SPADE. AHAHAHA OH MY GOD"

We laugh. Someone pull me away from Spade. I look at him and I saw Azzul. I look back at spade he is standing 3 meters away from me.

"What is your problem----PFFFT AHAHAHAHA" I laugh.

"AHAHAHA THAT'S EPIC!! TRYING TO BE SERIOUS. PFFT AHAHAHA FUCK!!" Spade laugh.

Shit!!! This is why I hate when I start laughing. I can't stop myself from laughing especially when I'm with spade.

I kneel on the ground laughing so hard. Spade is rolling on the ground.

"STOP LAUG---HAHAHAHAHA LAUGHING YOU HAHAHAHA MOTHER FUC--- PFFT FUCKER!! HAHAHAHA" I laugh

"O-pfft okay" spade said

We both look at each other at the same time

"AHAHAHAHA NOO!!! AHAHAHA FUCK YOU " I said while laughing.

"HAHAHAHA WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING PFFT AHAHA" Spade laugh

I tried my self to walk towards spade and started hitting him.

"Stop!!! Nooo spade!! I don't want anymore." I whine.

Someone pull me away again but this time it's Satanas.

I stop laughing and so does Spade. I saw that spade was about to talk so I turn around and burried my head on satanas chest

"No!!! Spade stop talking I don't wanna laugh. " I said.

"What's going on?" I heard Haidy ask.

"Ash can't control his laughs. When he starts laughing he won't stop until he got tired out of laughing. That's why he doesn't want to see me cuz he'll laugh until he cry himself out. " Spade explain.

"Master are you okay now?" Tyler ask

I nodded. I face them.

" You defeated that monster all by yourself?" Ask raven

"Hmm"

I look around when the surrounding change.

"THE LEVELING ARE NOW FINISHED!!!! GO TO THE GYM AND WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHAT'S YOUR SCORES!!!" Fox said

--------------
A/N: Hayyst Wala na Yung plot di ko na alam Ang story
--------------