I heard hwr sigh. D-did i make her sad?!? Nooo! Ahhh damn it. I turn around then shes looking down. I was about to hold her when she look at me.

"nah, its okay xyrene. I understand, i mean sino nga ba ako diba? Well gotta go" xia said.

I grap her on the shoulder and pin her in my bed. I didn't hesitate to kiss her. I know after this everything will change. Sorry xia, i don't know how to say it.

I interwined our hands and put it above his head. I bit her lower lips making her open her mouth. I put my tongue inside and lick every part of it.   Shit, my head is getting foggy..

"uhm! "

I snap back when i heard her moan. I stop and broke the kiss. I flinched when i felt gard down there oh shit! It's my retractable cock. Every girl have this but its your choice if you're gonna activate it.

In order to have retractable penis you need to activate it. Concentration and determination that's all you need, you need to focus in something and why would your retractable penis should be active. You need a reason. I activated mine since 15, it only shows when i want to.

"t-that's m-my problem xia" i said.

I sit and she also sit not saying anything. I bit my lip when i feel my penis getting excited. DAMN! not now. As for everyone no one know that i activated it. I kept it hidden, i need to. I mean duhh I'm a princess.

She stand up making me tears up. I know I'm disgusted, i cant blame her. I want to know atleast for the last time.

"xia do you like ash---uhmmm"

My eyes widened when xia sit on my lap and kissed me. She wrap her arms around my neck. I kiss her back and wrap my arms around her waist.

Damn, if I'm dreaming pls don't wake me up. Her lips is so sweet shit! I slid my hand inside her shirt and i cup her breast making her whimper.

"x-xyrene" she moan.

I smil---

"*ehem*"

I was startled when i heard someone cough. I look at the door and saw...

"uhuh, so hows the kiss? Good? Bad? Tasty? " ash said mockingly.

Xia immediately sit beside me. She's blushing how cute. I glared at ash.

"what? after i help you confess your just gonna glare at me? " ash said

I look at him. He helped me? When...... Oh wait sinadya nya bang sabihin yun para magalit ako at masundan ako ni xia? Psh what a shit.

"para malamn nyo. I only help you but I'll not tolerate you doing stuff like that. Too young " ash said.

'istorbo' saad ko sa utak ko.

"why did you even help me?! " i ask him

"pfft you're always jealous when xia is around me. I can see it everytime you look at xia and how you look at me. Tsk tsk tsk" ash said.

He's leaning on the side of my door. He look at her.

" i did this not to gain your trust, i did this because i feel i need to. Well my job is done bye" ash said.

He walk away, xia and i look at each other. We blushed, d-damn i didnt know ash will caught us doing that!!!!

"S-so are we??? Uhm together now?!?!" I ask

"Yes" xia said.

She hold.my hands. I smiled then we sleep together .

KREIOUS POV