11: Team Building

Start from the beginning

"Where did Tzuyu study? She went to the same university as Chaeyoung, right?"

Sana nods. "NUS."

"Singapore? Wow. You really hit the jackpot."

Sana rolls her eyes. "And she isn't lucky to have me?"

Momo stares at her face while having deep thoughts, she will tilt her head, then shake it while she thinks of some desirable traits her friend possessed. "You're pretty nice."

"Really? That's it?"

Momo sighs dramatically. "Be honest. Why do you think Tzuyu is lucky to have you?"

"I'm cute, pretty and—"

"I get it. I get the physical part. But that's not what I meant."

"I'm nice and kind." She answers proudly. "I know where the good food is."

Momo stares at her. "You see, Tzuyu doesn't give attention to just anyone, yet she's talking to you. While you flirt with everyone. How could I say that Tzuyu is lucky to have you? Nevermind." Momo stops when she sees the look on her face. "You know what I mean."

"I'm just friendly." She defends herself.

"Touching is not being friendly!" She covers Momo's mouth after her scandalous comment.

"Shut up."

That was one time, she touched Jack's arm and Momo had the worst timing, and witnessed it.

Momo removes her hand, leans and whispers in her ear. "I know you're just faking this relationship but don't ever get involved in anyone else while you're fake dating. Nayeon is scary."

Momo sits properly after. "Wait." She grabs her arms and asks, "Does Tzuyu have some friends from NUS?"

"Yeah. She doesn't meet them often though. Why do you ask?"

"Maybe she can introduce me? I'm tired of being single." Momo says, pursing her lips.

She doesn't feel anything but disgust. "Never. Not her friends."

Sana: What are you doing?

Tzuyu: There's nothing much I can do here, Sana.

Sana: You didn't reply.

Tzuyu: I have nothing to say.

Sana: Jihyo warned me about your cousin.

Tzuyu: Are you scared?

Sana: Not really. She's pretty though. By the way, Jeongyeon asked me to help her with your cousin.

Tzuyu: Tell her to get lost.

"Are you dating anyone?"

"No. Why? Want me to meet one of your friends?" Nayeon asks her cheekily.

"No. Stay away from Jeongyeon. I think she's interested in you."

"Jeongyeon? Who is that?" Nayeon laughs. "I don't even know her. Do you like to eat?"

"No. I'm good."

"Did someone pack your bag for you?"

"Yeah.. Sana did. How did you know that?"

"Your bag is a mess." Nayeon chuckles when Tzuyu had to remove all her things in her bag to get her earphones at the bottom.

"She's like that."

"Tell me about that girl." Nayeon leans on her shoulder. "I didn't even know you're dating your roommate."