Vegita strikes back at zarbon!

Start from the beginning

Krillin Oh man that's even more pressure...but don't worry I'll do my best and guard the dragon ball with my life. And if you die then that means neither frieza and Vegita can make a wish either!

Elder Indeed... come here krillin. I sense a power inside of you that you have yet to unlock.

Krillin then walks back to the elder and he places his hand on top of krillins head. Krillin then gets surrounded by his aurora and starts to feel a major boost in power. The elder then takes his hand off him

Krillin Wow this feels incredible!! Can you unlock anyones hidden power?!

Elder yes but only to those who have it..

Krillin Great! Then I'll bring my friend gohan with me here so you can make him stronger too!!

Dende Ill stay here and await your arrival. But good luck!!

Krillin Thanks little green!

Krillin then flys off back to the cave where gohan is at.. meanwhile Zarbon heads tp frieza to report about Vegita being defeated. Zarbon enters the room Frieza is in

Frieza Did you find a namkian village?

Zarbon Unfortunately no I did not but I did come across Vegita. We don't have to worry about her anymore interrupting our plans.

Frieza Did you need to transform?

Zarbon Yes unfortunately.

Frieza Do you know for a fact that Vegita is dead?

Zarbon I did not check her plus but I saw her laying on the ground not breathing. So it's very unlikely she's still alive.

Frieza You Idiot!! Why would you not check on the plus of someone you claim to be dead!? Also it was careless of you to kill Vegita as she may have taken a dragon ball and hidden it! Without her then we would never find it!!

Zarbon I-Im sorry sir!! I'll go back and look for her body!

Frieza She better be alive.. for your sake.

A frieza solider then runs into the room reporting the namkian village being destroyed and the dragon ball being taken. Frieza then kills the solider with his finger death beam.

Frieza Take note zarbon if you fail then this will be you.. Appule!! Summon the ginyu force! Also tell them to bring new scouters as well!

Appule Yes sir!!

Appule then leaves the room. Zarbon is in shock at the decision to contact the ginyu force.

Zarbon Are you sure it was right to call the ginyu force sir?! There's no telling what they'll do when they arrive! I have the situation under control I can handle it without them!

Frieza don't you have a princess to retrieve?!

Zarbon yes sir!...

Zarbon then runs out and flys fast to where Vegita was left

Frieza It seems those monkeys are getting stronger and stronger. I was right to destroy planet vegeta. But still the ones that remained are getting stronger... maybe I should have destroyed those two pods.....

Zarbon is  currently flying through the air heading towards Vegita.

Zarbon Damn it if frieza is contacting the ginyu force that means he's not taking any chances!

Back with frieza in the ship

Frieza Those saiyan monkeys do have a formidable ability. The ability to get stronger after every death experience is annoying. Sure I'm far more powerful then them but if they keep multiplying their power then there's no telling what they'll do in the future. It's best to eliminate the rest of them before one of them turns into a super saiyan...