Vegita strikes back at zarbon!

Last time we left off Vegita had gotten beaten by Zarbon badly.... right now krillin and dende spot the grand elders house.

Dende There it is!!

Krillin Oh finally! How come frieza and his men never spotted this? This things in plain sight!

Dende Maybe they're just not as smart.

They both land next to the door. A namkian warrior then comes out of the house and looks at the two visitors.

Namkian I presume you came to talk to the elder?

Dende Yes please!

Namkian Follow me.

They follow the namkian and go inside the house. They then see a big namkian sitting on a chair with his eyes closed.

Krillin I-Is he sleeping?!

Dende I-I don't know..

The elder then speaks

Elder I am not asleep as it may seem.

Krillin oh great!

Elder I sense a great evil has invaded namek.. They will stop at nothing to collect all 7 dragon balls. The dragon balls symbolize wisdom and power while frieza wants to use them for tools of his own greed..

Krillin Yeah so about frieza, we actually came here to ask for your dragon ball. We're not gonna use it for harm we need them to revive our friends.

Dende Yes indeed elder they will use it for good! I've seen them save me and fight a frieza army solider!

Krillin We found out the dragon balls can revive people through the ones on our home planet. Another namkian was there by himself his name was kami! He made the dragon balls which is why we know they possess great power.

Elder Yes this is true as Kami sent himself off to a different planet. He also was able to create dragon balls because he came from the dragon family...

Krillin Yes but kami was killed! He was killed in a battle vs two saiyans. And the last one alive is here on namek! Her name is Vegita!

Elder Yes I'm aware of Vegita.. she has a awful sense of power. Her power is very strong and evil. That's why I'm not asking you if you're sure she killed him... no doubt kami would have fallen victim to a super saiyan..

Krillin A super saiyan? What's a super saiyan?!

Elder Come here..

Krillin H-huh? O-okay.

Krillin then walks to the elder and the elder places his hand on top of krillins head..

Elder What a terrible thing.. such a strong warrior, yet he split himself in two.. for kami to have been the earths guardian he would have needed to split himself in two purifying kami from evil in his heart.. but since they split their power was also cut in half. If they were to join back together then they would have never been defeated by a normal saiyan.. you on the other hand is already pure and full of loyalty for your friends.. you have proven yourself to me Krillin. I give you the dragon ball..

Krillin Wow thanks!

Krillin then grabs the dragon ball

Elder I hope you have enough time to gather all 7 of the dragon balls.

Krillin I sure hope I do too.

Elder Well I fear my death Is imminent I have only a few days left to live.. so you better collect the dragon balls fast or they'll lose their power and die along with me..