xɪx: ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀ

Start from the beginning

Diluc put a hand on his chin as her thought to himself. 

'Aw come on! How come he looks cool when he does it?'

I frowned as I watched the red haired male think to himself.

"I'm going to look more into the matter." Diluc started to speak again as he removed his hand from his chin. "For now, I want to know more about why you guys tried to take the Holy Lyre." Diluc said with a firm expression on his face. "Ah, like Paimon said before we didn't steal it.  After all, this is the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius. Why would someone to aspiring steal Mondstadt's sacred treasure?" Venti asked the red haired male. 

"Wait, wait, wait. Knight? Aether is a knight?! Since when?!'

"Hotshot....?" Diluc asked questioningly as he turned his head towards where Aether was standing. "Oh, so it's you. The one that Y/n mentions at the tavern so often." Diluc said with a slight glare towards Aether. 

'Dang does he not like it when I talk about Aether or something? Geez, my manz could have just said something then.'

Aether's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as he turned to look at me. "Y-you talk about me to people Y/n?" He asked me. I turned my head towards the boy and blinked before saying, "Oh yea all the time." I said bluntly which made the blonde male get even more pink.

Venti frowned as he watched the scene play out before him and decided to change the subject, "Anyway! Master Diluc, if I tell you thee story with a performance will you believe me?" Th bard asked the red head. Diluc turned his head towards the bard and said, "It depends. I'll make my own judgment." Venti grinned and nodded before saying, "Then will I get paid?" Diluc just gave the bar a blunt expression before saying, "Your reward will range from anywhere between five More and the Holy Lyre. It all depends on your story." "Very well. Let me out on a show..." Venti said, and with that he took out his normal lyre and started to play a song as he sang the events of what happened. All starting with the Da-balin guy. 

"What did I just witness..." Diluc said once Venti had finished up. "This is.. confidential information. Why did you let me know?" The red head asked the bard. "Why? Hmm... Perhaps the winds are changing..." Venti said with a simple shrug. 

As they kept on talk I found it useless to keep on listening to there conversation. So I let myself drown in my own thoughts.

'Wait so the Da-balin guy's name is actually Dvalin? Well dang, now I feel bad for mispronouncing it.... I'm thirsty. Well I am at a tavern so it should be pretty easy to get some drinks but, the mora...'

I sighed as I leaned my head back onto the palm of my hand again. 

I picked up on a slight few things that they were talking about and heard something about me and Venti staying at the tavern until Aether and Diluc came back. 

'Oh good, this way I can steal one of Diluc's drinks while he's gone.'

I suddenly heard a voice call out my name and turned my head to see Aether right in front of me. I jumped in surprise at the sudden appearance of the boy which made him quickly apologize for scaring me. "Me, Diluc, and Paimon are going to go out and try to get Jean to help us. Don't leave the tavern till we get back ok? You can just hang out with Venti until then." Aether said to me. "And you have to promise you won't leave the tavern." Aether said firmly as he never broke eye contact with me. I gulps slightly under the firm gaze of the blonde before saying, "Fine, fine. I promise." Once I said that, Aether form gaze turn into a slight smile. 

'He sure had mood swings-.'

"Thanks." Aether said to me with a slight smile. I just nodded in response and watched him and Paimon wave at me before walking out of the tavern. Paimon's wave was more aggressive then Aether's though, it looked like she was karate chopping the air.