CHAPTER NINE

I'M BACK, SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG THE UNI HAS ME LOCKED UP JSJSJSJSJ OK HERE'S A NEW CAP, THIS WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS XD

Omnipresent Narrator

Henry currently known as Vecna, is floating over a field of flowers or well what used to be a field, in the Upside Down, he was lost in thought, about what he could do next, he knew what he wanted and how. He would get it, but there is always a doubt, he still has the question of what he will do with Max next, he couldn't allow the girl to stay alive, any longer.

No one who has been signed by him would survive and Max would not be an exception, the only one who could overcome this principle would be Eleven. But Henry didn't want to think about the girl, it would only increase his anger and bitterness, he had bet a lot on her, once and he wouldn't do it again, that's why if his next actions are successful, he would finish her off very soon, obviously.

Once he's finished off her nasty friends and ripped her apart from the inside, he'd kill her if he did, once with Eleven dead all that was left of her past would be buried forever, he could start anew, in this new world forged by him and that is where the boy Byers would come in, the boy had no idea that he had been blessed by certain abilities, abilities that would allow him to form or create new worlds, restructure the known, just by wishing, he had managed to recreate Hawkins during his confinement in the Upside Down to feel remotely safe, finally Henry could do what he was meant to do.

But that wasn't the only reason he needed it, Henry knew that this current look he had of him going back to what he used to be wouldn't last forever, it had a time limit, that's why his movements in Eleven should be sped up. as soon as possible, before he regained his monstrous form, stealing Eleven's powers was easy, because he had The Mindflayer, but currently the creature had been killed by Eleven and her annoying friends, so he would have to resort to another way to obtain the powers of the Byers boy, he needed to possess the boy permanently, transfer his subconscious to the boy's body, thus leaving this useless and monstrous body, he could start from scratch from his young body and very soon more mature and toned.

He had an idea of how to make his exchange, but for that he needed Michael Wheeler, there was only one person on earth for whom the Byers boy would give his own life, although the mere fact of blackmailing him with Eleven should be enough to force him to do what he wants, given their current family relationship, but with Michael in the game, Byers will not be able to refuse his request, no matter what it was, he knew that the boy loves Wheeler too much, he knew it since he was able to enter his mind through The Mindflayer, William Byers is too much in love with Michael Wheeler that he would be able to do anything just to save him, because that's how love works, "disgusting" he thought to himself, although not I fully understood the feeling I knew it had its advantages especially when it comes to threatening others with what they love.

But to attack Michael he has to target Eleven, from what he understands they are both boyfriends, so that means that Wheeler should be in love enough to fall into his net, he would only have to approach him using Eleven, this will give him time enough to not only catch Wheeler but also to make Eleven fall in love enough so that she decides to break the young man's heart so she can put her claws on him, successively he himself would break Eleven's heart, and then seize Will Byers for Reshape the world your way.

The pieces fall into place, targeting Mike would kill two birds with one stone, because he is also aware that Eleven feels something deep for the same boy, not for nothing have they been dating for a long time, something very deep must feel, so after breaking her heart and killing Wheeler in front of her while taking over her brother's body, it will be painful enough to leave her completely shattered, there would be nothing she could do, she would have won.