CHAPTER SIX

Nancy, Steve, Robin, Dustin, Lucas, Eddie, Erica and Max managed to meet again at the Creel house, back in their true dimension. They all hugged and cried together, because even if they didn't seem like it, they were really very scared. unable to get out of this, Max told them everything he remembered that happened in the battle against Vecna, how Eleven somehow managed to reach her, telepathically, how she managed to distract Vecna long enough for them to act, then imperatively Max urged them to find a way to communicate with her, because she doesn't know if she's okay, if she could get out.

Nancy reassured him that she was strong, that she would be fine, not to mention that she had Mike, Will and Jonathan by her side and that they would protect her against anything, but nevertheless she would find a way to communicate because she was also a little worried, the others nodded in agreement. Together they marched to the Max house, since they knew that the children's parents should be looking for them in the city and they already had enough problems, to endure more scolding.

Just when they were thinking about what to do, the next day was when they received a call from Jonathan Byers, by an unknown telephone number, telling them that they would arrive in approximately one more day, that they needed to speak urgently, they immediately did not question him, since they assumed that he knew which was the topic, so they simply agreed on the place where everyone would meet, before ending the call, everyone took turns talking to each other, making sure they were okay, because although it seemed strange, due to everything they had experienced together, they felt like a family.

Max managed to communicate with Eleven, they both had a very intimate and emotional moment, where they spoke affectionately, almost as if they were sisters, Max had been very worried that Eleven was not well, but she assured him that she was fine. The important thing was to know how she was, although she managed to stop Vecna before she killed her, that did not change the trauma and the atrocities she saw being with that monster, Max assured her that she was fine, that if she was safe it was for her, they cried together for a long moment. It was very moving, the true friendship that they had formed in such a short time was something beautiful.

Then Eleven told them together with Will, that they both know that Vecna is still alive, she has not died yet, it seems that she has managed to escape somehow, they have no idea where she could be now, but she was weak, so they did not think she would try again attack them for the time being, but they shouldn't completely let their guard down anyway, but since they had little time left on the call, apparently, they were calling them from a hotel phone, but told them that they would try to keep in touch, that they should take care of themselves and that they would see them in another day.

They said goodbye and ended the call, they were all a bit tired and hungry, so they decided to have a light dinner, prepared by Nancy. Then they all decided to go to sleep and rest, so that tomorrow they could see what solutions to find for their current situation, the boys were right, although Vecna was hurt, he was also angry, so he could try something in the least and they should be alert, this was not over.

MEANWHILE AT A HOTEL NEAR NEVADA

Eleven was about to sleep when something stopped her, she didn't know why but she had the feeling that someone was watching her, when she knew it couldn't be, since Mike, Will, Jonathan and Argyle had decided to give her some privacy, being the only woman in the group, although at first Mike was not entirely convinced, Eleven knew that he was still worried about her, after the kiss they gave each other, in the pizzeria after the mental battle, Eleven completely changed the subject, without returning to resume what had happened moments before, she also knew that she should think that something else had happened, but Eleven honestly didn't know how to talk about what had happened with Mike, after having these strange thoughts and awakened doubts.