CHAPTER TWO

Eleven was tied up and sobbing as she watched the person she once called a friend murder the one she considered her best friend, Max.

Eleven knew she had to do something, but she didn't know what to do, she tried against all odds to free herself from her bonds, but no matter how hard she tried nothing worked, then she tried to think of a solution, but then, she began to reflect on their recent conversation with Henry or Vecna, she didn't even know what to call him anymore, she didn't even recognize him anymore, from the blurry memories she'd regained during her time with Dad and the Nina project.

But out of nowhere, Eleven remembered what Henry had told her a few moments ago, about how due to the fight that had happened a few years ago, where she ended up with him in the upside down world, she had managed to find The Mind Flayer, and beginning to manipulate him into carrying out her plans, Eleven was totally terrified, not to mention that Will's disappearance and loss of his powers were all because of him.

Deep in her heart, Eleven couldn't help but feel sad, because of what happened to Henry, she knew and understood all the suffering he had gone through during his stay in the laboratories run by Dad, but that didn't justify his selfish and selfish actions. extreme, his thoughts so retrograde and dark, about what I thought human society was like, it was so scary.

More however, Eleven wanted to believe that there was still some kindness left in him, she didn't think that his whole attempt to "help" her to free him from their mutual imprisonment, wasn't something totally dishonest, She felt that he had really been honest with her when I try to help her and tell her her story, how she thought that together they could do incredible things, although although her tactics were not fair, she could understand that her intentions were not all bad, he, like her, was judged and isolated for being different , in that aspect Eleven could understand.

But he also knows, that it is not right, that he should exterminate people who are not like them, just like with the step, he understood why Henry had killed Dad's men, who were "bad people", She also understood that she wanted to kill the children who had tormented her for not being like them and humiliate their number two leader. But she will never understand what the other children were to blame.

Eleven understood that there were bad and horrible people in the world around her like Dad, but she didn't believe that extreme actions should be taken either, technically no one is perfect, we all make mistakes and we shouldn't judge them for a small mistake that is made, they should not be classified as species that do not deserve to live.

One should not choose who dies and who lives, however, even though Eleven was still too young for certain issues, she was still aware of what was right and wrong, even when she was much older. younger than she is now, she was aware of it, and that's why right at the moment when Henry decided to invite her to his madness of "changing the world" she had rejected him.

Returning to the present, he realized late, that Max was beginning to float, like the other corpses that succumbed to Vecna, he realized that he had to do something at that very moment, he could not allow him to kill Max, before he had managed distract him for a moment, but it was short-lived, since Henry had made it clear that he wasn't thinking of trying to bargain with her.

As a last resort, he had no choice but to play the last card that could give him the opportunity to buy some time to untie his bonds and save Max, before he had told Henry that there was still time to stop everything, stop this, peacefully, but what stupidity, it was clear that Henry would never give up his plan of long years of planning, more however even though Eleven knew this, she also realized that Henry still had a certain degree of weakness towards her, you could say this Due to his mild to hostile demeanor towards her, his gentle touch as he wiped a tear from her cheek, not to mention his gentle grip on her chin, he also seemed to see some warmth in her cold blue eyes, if what she thought was true. , that all the moments they spent together in the rainbow room,they were not false and an attempt to manipulate her in his favor, that he really cared for her, could try to take advantage of that weakness.

- Henry - Eleven said with a soft and calm voice, leaving aside, that she had been sobbing a few moments ago - You said you hadn't cheated on me years ago, when you revealed to me who you were and what you planned to do, you told me you wanted help me get out of that hell, even days ago, when I asked you why you helped me, you simply smiled at me saying that you did it because you trusted me, if all that was true, even now that you said that for a moment you wanted me by your side supporting you , It was true? – Henry who had held her arms in the form of stingers in Max, while he slowly sucked the life out of her, stopped for a moment and turned to see her, still not letting Max go of her mercy.

- Of course it was - he answered without hesitation, with his eyes totally riveted on her.

- So, if that's true, if you really trusted me, because even then you didn't tell me the whole truth, even when you revealed who you were, you still didn't tell me the whole truth and it seemed reasonable to you to leave me waiting in that room without telling me. where were you going i had to leave that room because i was distraught not knowing what was going on or what you were doing you never stopped to think what would affect me after seeing all the horror you left in the rainbow room after that you killed two and all the other children - She said this while looking at him the same way he was looking at her, however she was trying to make him see her point of view back then.

- At that time you were not ready yet and you know it, if it were not because you did not obey me at that time, you would probably still be with me now and you would not have rejected me that day - the rancor and anger in his voice were evident, it seemed that he really he had been affected by her answer, years ago and not only being rejected, but being banished to another unknown place.

- Maybe he was not ready, but he could have listened to you and together we could find another way to do what you want without affecting anyone else who does not deserve it, she was firm in her thought that she would not be manipulated in her decisions or in what that I though.Unbeknownst to either of them, in the upside down world, the boys Nancy, Robin, and Steve had managed to break their bonds, thanks to Eleven's distraction causing Vecna ​​to lose control of her demogorgon tentacles or whatever. whatever, they arrived just in timeEleven realized that her restrictions were no longer as strong, so she would have to act now or never, however, she couldn't let Henry know that she no longer had control over her restrictions, so she continued to distract him by looking for the moment. appropriate to throw it - There was a time when I really considered you a friend Henry, maybe even a brother, someone with whom I could identify, but unfortunately, it seems that the feeling was not mutual: he said looking at him with sincere pain in his eyes. her gaze, full of sadness, you could see the desperation on her face.

At this, Henry was completely stunned and perplexed, he had to admit that he never really considered telling Eleven his plan from the beginning, he never saw it as something necessary, he just thought that they should be together and escape for a better life, towards freedom, but Ella was right that it seems like he never really trusted her to get clean, if they were supposed to be a team, that there was trust between them, one and the other, because he wasn't able to tell her everything. Just then he began to feel that his physical body was being attacked, so he had to.

At that moment he did not realize that Eleven in his distraction took the opportunity to remove the handles from his arms and then pushed him hard as far as possible from where they were, She did not wait another minute, he advanced towards Max, She took her in his arms. arms and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and began to run. She knew they didn't have much time left, but she hoped it would be enough to get them both out alive. She reached an empty corner and began to shake Max, causing him to wake up from his trance, Ella told her that they had to leave immediately, she nodded still unfocused, and then Eleven began to project happy memories on her to free her from her dream, it seemed to be enough because a portal appeared next to them, without further ado Eleven pushed Max over the portal, making her wake up.

ELEVEEEEN! – in an almost inhuman and wounded scream.