CHAPTER ONE

After years since he last saw her...she is still younger than him and much taller than he remembered her...if he could dare to say, she was still as beautiful as he remembered her, but he wasn't in a time where old loves from the past can be revived, he had to remember what she did to him...she took everything from him and now he will take everything from her.

But, even so, then because he felt a burning breeze inside him, because he felt that his heart, the one he believed dead from that moment was sent to the world upside down, he jumped with sadness, thinking that he would have to kill her to fulfill his goals. , she had gone from being an incredible and perfect being like him, to being a threat to his principles.

He really he had been honest with her, in the way that he hoped that together they could do incredible things, shape the world as it should be, he really wanted to be free from her...free with her and fulfill her goals. along with her. hers... hers will live with her forever. But no matter how many times he had dreamed of that moment, where he would reveal his true colors to her and tell her his plans, he hoped with all his heart that she would accept him, at that very moment, she would smile at him with her only smile that was only dedicated to him and dad. telling him that he agreed

But it was not like that, she turned out to be much more stubborn and focused with her ideals that were so different from his, he was sincerely surprised, he never had any problem convincing people, to do what he asked them, it was something natural for him, being able to manipulate people according to what he wanted, a simple smile, some soft and sweet words, made anyone fall in love with him, he thought it would be the same with her due to the many conversations and games they had they had together, although both were similar in the aspect of being different and unique, where he was strong she was weak, in terms of emotions and empathy with others.

Something that seemed surprising to her, those children all those children in that laboratory were nothing more than rats and unnecessary creatures for her purpose, not to mention the fact that those children mistreated her and did horrible things to her, such as making her fail her homework, making fun when she didn't complete what Dad asked her to do and yet she was still so pure of heart that it didn't matter how much damage they did. to her, she knew they didn't deserve to die, so he did her a favor by killing them, partly because they seemed useless to him, and partly in revenge, for what they did to her, something he knew she would never willingly do.

She was definitely an angel, his little angel, his girl, his special girl. The only one that she would never really consider inferior to him, an equal, the only one that she could feel familiar with with a feeling that could approach affection or affection towards another person than himself.

But coming back to the present and seeing that he has remained a long silence looking at her while he had her against the door of her old house, in her infernal kingdom, tied in rows of her incredible creatures. Who looked at him scared and with a teary look, because he had tears running down her cheeks, not to mention that he had his right hand firmly holding her jaw.

-There was a time when... I had hoped to have you by my side- he tightens his grip on her jaw- But now I just want you to watch - determined on his new goal, he walks away from her without looking back at the partially passed out redheaded girl in the room. other end of his otherworldly wasteland.

It's time to finish what you started, this is the beginning of the end.