Safe Space?

(A.N: I'll be using the words, Zeds, Z's, and Undead, to call the zombies)

As Takashi and his group walked up the stairs, they suddenly heard a woman's scream, they looked down at the schoolyard. There they saw a female student begging for someone to save her. 

The girl was pushing a boy away from her, just like the teacher, the male student was pale grey and trying to bite her. 

The boy then grabbed her arms and with his crazy strength overpowered the girl, "Aaaahhh! Stop it! Stop it!!"

 The zombie's teeth ripped into her neck, blood gushed from her neck, Takashi quickly figured out that she was beyond saving.  Rei and Saya covered their mouths in fear, Hisashi glared at the horrific scene, while Kohta looked away not wanting to see such gore. 

"We need to move, we can't save her", Takashi said before opening the gate to the stairs that headed toward the roof. 

Kohta followed Takashi, Saya, seeing him leave, she too followed suit. Rei and Hisashi looked at each other before following them. 

"Before we go on any further, listen to me", Takashi spoke making sure that the entire group could hear him. "Our objective is to make it to the highest point, once there, we'll bunker up, those things will be crawling all over the roof so just listen to my orders and we'll be fine", Takashi then pulled out two more guns. 

Both guns were pistols, one was a double actions revolver and the other was a semi-automatic pistol. They were empty so he tossed them to Hisashi and Kohta, "You'll need these. Kohta, help him in how to use it."

Hisashi caught the gun and was stunned by the surreal feeling, he was surprised by how heavy a pistol actually was. Meanwhile, Kohta had stars in his eyes when he caught the pistol, "This is a Smith & Wesson Model 351c, it's so cool!" 

Kohta then turned to Hisashi and looked at his weapon in amazement, "No way is that a Springfield EMP 4, they just released this one, it's expensive due to it being an incredible gun with low recoil!"

Saya and Rei looked at the two boys who had just received pistols, they were stupefied that high schoolers were wielding guns as if it was normal. 

"Saya, hold this for them", what Takashi handed her was a small box, the box was transparent, and inside were the bullets that were used by the pistols. Saya was completely caught off guard by this sudden action but Takashi didn't have time to calmly explain, "Kohta, Saya has all the ammo, make sure to keep them safe. I'll go and clear the roof."

Takashi quickly went up, and the group finally reacted to his words and followed behind, Saya quickly went chasing, "W-wait!"

Takashi walked up the stairs and opened the gate, he then closed it wanting to keep the others safe as he cleared the rooftop. 

"Takashi wait-", Saya instantly stopped making noise as soon as she reached the gate, in front of the Takashi, in the open area of the roof were numerous walking zombies. 

These were male and female students that had escaped to the roof, they closed the gates behind them but they were too shocked to realize one of them was infected with the zombie virus and they turned, killing each other in a locked-off area. 

Takashi zipped up his jacket, he was still wearing his school pants so he would be taking a risk, but he didn't have time to spend changing at the moment. 

Kohta understanding their situation quickly started loading his revolver, he then handed Hisashi a magazine for his gun, "Listen to my words carefully, this is how you use that pistol..." As Kohta explained, Saya saw Takashi putting away the pistol he had used on the teacher before.