𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

It is easy to fall into a routine. Taehyung is shocked how easy it is, it is easy peasy. Wake up, get dressed and changed by Jungkook, eat, play ....

Understanding why Jungkook hasn't broken his promise isn't so simple. Jungkook has the power to hurt him, he could get bored and toss him away like an unwanted toy. But no ... Jungkook is there when he opens his eyes every morning and Jungkook is there when he closes his eyes every evening. Jungkook is everywhere with him. It used to be annoying, for the first few weeks or months Taehyung wanted to scream when he turned around and saw him. It isn't so annoying now. He is never hungry or thirsty. Jungkook always has snacks or drinks for him, yes, the snacks are for kids and the drinks are in colorful plastic sippy cups, but it is nice to not be hungry after so many years of struggling.

Taehyung also discovers a complete new thing. Art. He has never imagined art can be so pretty and make him feel so nice. Seokjin has many books about art, maybe two hundreds of thick books with pictures. Today Seokjin comes with a book about Claude Monet. Seokjin is sitting in between them with the opened book laying in his lap. He is slowly turning the pages and reads the short paragraph about every painting. When Seokjin turns the page again, Taehyung's eyes land on something enchanting. It is a painting named Beach at Pourville. Taehyung is staring on the picture and can't look away.

 Taehyung is staring on the picture and can't look away

The Painting

Is it a sea or an ocean? Taehyung has never been on a beach. His world was always dull and exhausting, only Jungkook is bringing a bit of color in his life, but not in a desirable way. Wagyu beef from Japan, dragonfruit from Mexico or chocolate from Europe ... Jungkook buys everything he thinks Taehyung could like.

Seokjin tells Jungkook how much the little boy loved that painting. Jungkook laughs and thinks they could visit a museum or buy more books about art. He wants Taehyung to have interests and if art is one of them, then he doesn't mind it.