𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Taehyung is slowly getting better. Yoongi misses his new potential friend and so Seokjin is forced to let him visit Taehyung.

Taehyung finds the boy irritating. Yoongi always stands next to the crib and stares at him or he is bringing things. Stuffed animals, dolls, and more so every time after Yoongi leaves, Jungkook has to remove everything from the crib, otherwise Taehyung would be uncomfortable. This morning, after Yoongi put many stuffed animals inside Taehyung's crib, Jungkook is slowly taking the stuffed toys out and catches Taehyung glaring at him. Jungkook smirks while grabbing the last two stuffed toys.

"Look at you. Acting so tough and independent while you are falling apart. You are nothing."

Taehyung looks away from Jungkook's deep eyes, but the man firmly grabs his chin and turns his head back toward him.

"You disappeared and no one cares. No one gives a fuck about one poor student who went missing."

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears. He anxiously bites on the rubber nipple of his pacifier. What did he expect? That someone will try to find a worthless person like him? How much time has passed since he was kidnapped? Everyone forgot about him and moved on with their lives.

Jungkook leaves him alone and Taehyung cries in his stupid crib. He hates this place so bad. He wants to destroy this dumb house and everything inside. Taehyung is shaking in anger and sadness, but what can he do? He is weak like a kitten. All he can do is crying.

He didn't cry when he was hungry, he didn't cry when he was forced to work no matter how tired or sick he was. And now he is crying like a baby. What should he do? Should he fight or give up? He can't run away, even if he escapes Jungkook will catch him again. Taehyung is lost.

Jungkook is silently smoking while watching Seokjin playing with Yoongi. Yoongi is cute, but no cuter than Taehyung. No one is more adorable than Taehyung. Jungkook doesn't want to be patient anymore, he has been patient for how long ... two or three months? He wants the same thing Seokjin has with Yoongi. He doesn't want to hurt Taehyung, but he wants him to give up. Jungkook is tired of waiting.

Taehyung is staring on the door of the nursery and waits. Jungkook is usually very persistent and keeps annoying him whenever he has time. Taehyung watches the luxury around him and doesn't understand why him? Why did Jungkook choose him? There are millions of people, some of them would be wiling to become his baby. Taehyung starts asking himself what will happen if Jungkook stops liking him. Will he die? Maybe, why should the man keep a useless toy? He is weak, Jungkook could easily choke him in the dumb crib.

Taehyung is soon bored out of his mind and a bit hopes Jungkook will come. He can hear water running in the bathroom, but Jungkook isn't coming. Taehyung is silently listening, but he hears nothing. Jungkook is probably in bed. Taehyung sighs behind the pacifier and closes his eyes. He doesn't care if he is alone, he doesn't need Jungkook.