47• |Inked Fondness|

En başından başla

As Sameer kept putting two and two together for another minute, his vexation kept growing. Why would Manik and Nandini hide from them if something was happening between them? He admitted that Jeanette had become somewhat of a problem for them but it was only because Nandini wasn't upfront with her. Had Nandini told Jeanette about what was happening then she would never have had those insecurities to begin with and all of these misunderstandings might never have happened. Manik and Nandini obviously didn't care much about all of their friends thinking about these things. They had been selfish and thought just about each other instead of thinking of their whole group.

Sameer looked at a worried Jeanette and felt sympathy for her. She was extremely disturbed because things weren't good between the four of them and this group of people was family to her. She was desperate to keep her chosen family intact, so she wouldn't be at peace until she gets that. Manik and Nandini know the sensitivity behind this issue yet they chose not to do anything to help it.

Sameer pulled Jeanette next to him on the couch and took her in a warm hug. She readily gave in and wrapped her arms around his torso. She needed comfort and she knew that she could rely on him for that any day.

Sameer thought about what he would do to correct these wrongs. He was determined to make everything better for Jeanette, come what may.

-----------

Chhookar Mere Man KoKiya Tune Kya Ishara

Kiya Tune Kya Ishara..

Nandini walked into the backyard of the little bungalow that Manik had booked for the night all dressed up in a dress that Manik had bought for her. That had reached two hours ago and Manik sent her straight to their room with her bag asking her to get ready for whatever he had planned for them. He seemed excited for the night and he radiated it enough for her to feel that way as well. It was their first weekend away as a couple and it did feel exhilarating to both of them.

"Did you do all this?" Nandini asked him with surprise written all over her face as she took in the sight of a very pretty set-up.

Badla Yeh Mausam
Lage Pyaara Jag Saara...

Manik nodded in affirmation as he walked around the set-up to reach where she was standing. He sang along with the faint music coming from the sound system as he approached her. Nandini couldn't help but grin widely at his cute gesture.

Chhookar Mere Man Ko
Kiya Tune Kya Ishaara...
Tu Jo Kahe Jeeva Bhar
Tere Liye Main Gaaoon..

Manik took both of her hands in his hold once he was close enough to do that. He placed them around his nape and then wrapped his hands around her waist which was too big for her. She gasped at the sudden peck on her lips but a smile followed its trail right after.