22• |Heart to hearts|

Dedicated to Ishumanan navyajaya SrishtiSharma9 urvishah454 krishnagindodia a11usernamestaken divya869 archasa adorable_angel14

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dhatri22 dreamcatcher_H Mananpanihumesha Vihaana1ahir darkangel142111 mightypanda300 shreyamnsf ShriRana fullofmusic18

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"He had a problem with our friendship and that did not bother you when you guys were together?" Manik asked her in disbelief.

"Randhir had issues, yeah. But he did not ask me to end my friendship with you for that and he never asked me to change anything either so, what could I do? It would have been unfair to him if I expect from him to stop feeling what he was feeling, don't you think?" Nandini asked Manik. She never cared to pick a fight about this with Randhir, back then, because he did not impose his insecurities on her like he was doing right now. When Randhir was mature about this, she stuck with him and did not make this an issue but ever since Manik was back, Randhir had lost his mind and that is when Nandini had to choose to walk away from him which she clearly did. Even when her parents wanted her to mend things with Randhir just because they had been with each other for so long and probably it was too late to start a relationship from scratch, Nandini was cleverly refusing to get sucked into the same loop again.

"I still cannot relate to that. If I were in your place then I don't think I would have let this continue for so long." Manik told her with a straight face. He kicked himself, internally, in his mind because he knew that he was doing the opposite of what he should be doing which was to be a good friend and just comfort her. He did not want to react this way but he couldn't contain himself either.