RP 8

Jimin needed to do a week for his job before he gets to have a week off, that's his deal with his boss

Jimin needed to do a week for his job before he gets to have a week off, that's his deal with his boss. So, when he finished this week, he immediately packed his bags and made sure he had enough money to go to Busan, which happens to be his hometown too.

Jimin got inside the train and sat down, looking at his phone. He had him and Jungkook as his wallpaper. They act like they're a couple but they're not official yet. As soon as he sees Jungkook, he's going to confess, he doesn't want to lose the younger anymore.

Jimin yawns and stretches as soon as they arrived. He stood up and looked around, bowing as he accidentally hits someone. The person was very nice and didn't get mad. Jimin got off the train and looked around and smiled.

"I missed this place" He says and rubbed his stomach, which had been grumbling the whole ride.
"I need to get food first, let's visit my house" He says, chuckling to himself.

Jimin knocks on the door. He hears a huff and as soon as its opened, he's met with his brother. His brother gasped, eyes widening before hugging Jimin tightly.
"Hyung! Mom, dad! Hyung is here!" His brother says and Jimin chuckles, rubbing his brother's back.

"What are you screaming about-" His mother is cut off as her jaw dropped seeing Jimin. She ran to them and hugged the both of them.
"Oh, goodness!" His mom says, peppering his face with kisses.
"I missed you so much" His mother says, smiling. He sees his father, who smiled at him.

"Of course I missed you too" His father says, hugging him.
"Why are you here by the way? I thought you're meant to come home next month?" His father asks and everyone looked at him.

"I'm here to look for someone special..."