RP 15

Jimin smiled as he watched Jungkook walk ahead

Jimin smiled as he watched Jungkook walk ahead. The younger had continuously thanked him for what he had done to him today, for the help he did and for being nice. Jimin smiled and felt proud of himself for making the younger happy and back to himself, he hopes it continues and that maybe their friendship turns into something more.

But he's not going to force the younger, he's going to wait for him and let him heal first. They reached the car, Jimin opens the door for Jungkook.
"Thank you, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling as he looked at Jimin.

Jimin only expected for Jungkook to get in, but he got a surprise. Jungkook kissed his cheek and hugged him before he got in the car. Jimin is left there in shock, freezing in his place and is still holding onto the car door. Jungkook frowns as Jimin still hadn't closed the door yet, so he tapped the older's arm.

Jimin snaps out of his trance, looking at Jungkook.
"Yes?" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles.
"Come on, hyung... Why are you standing there?" Jungkook says and Jimin realizes that he's still in the same position.
"Oh, yeah, sorry" Jimin says, scratching his nape as he laughed awkwardly.

He closed the door and smiled at Jungkook before he went to his side. He got in the car and immediately buckled his seatbelt. He grabbed the keys and looked at Jungkook.
"Did you have fun?" Jimin asks as he starts the car.
"Of course, thank you again, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling again.

"Kookie, I've said so many "you're welcomes", I know you're very thankful" Jimin jokes and the younger smiled.
"Well, it's because you've spent so many on me, so I can't help but feel thankful" Jungkook says and Jimin smiled.

"Okay, I know how thankful you are now"

"Yeah!"