Part 5

Y/N POV

Ouch, my head hurts. I slowly opened my eyes, gazing at a white roof in a room that smelt of disinfectant . I painfully sat up on what seems to be a bed. This  must be the nurse's office... I've never been in here before. I looked around, trying to stretch a few muscles as I did. I went to stretch my back when pain flooded my entire body.

"I wouldn't recommend doing that Y/N. I've already healed you as much as I can.", a voice said. It sounded elderly. I looked at an old woman, her smile heartwarming as she came closer to me. I moved my feet so she could sit next to me on the bed. She was quite kind and let me go back to class, even though it had ended. Imagine, I had to stay in a nurses office because I was unconscious for so long that it was almost dark when I awoke! Jeez... The elderly woman gave me the advice to rewrap the wounds, apply more burn gel, eat something  and get some sleep when I got home. I thanked her and semi-waddled my way back to class. Fortunately, that didn't take me too long. I opened the door and waddled inside, but then I was crushed by at least five people. I guess they were all worried about me or something.

Shark Boy was right in front of me, showing how much he cared by trying not to squeeze too tight. He looked like he was crying, heck he is crying. Not going to lie, he kinda looks like sh*t. I wonder what's wrong... Next to him was Alien Queen and Pikachu. Broccoli Boy and Infinity Girl we're also there, right in the back of the group hug... if that's what you would call it. I eventually wiggled my way out of everybody's grasp, holding my stomach due to pain.

Kiri's POV
~Earlier that day~

I sat there and watched the last remaining part of the epic battle between Baku-bro and Y/N. God, they looked so manly and cool. They rolled on top of Baku-bro, pinning him down slightly. Man, why do I kinda wish they would do that to me... wait, no. Brain, stop! I looked up at the screen again, just in time to see Y/N be sent flying across the room into a wall. I felt something, an emotion, hit me hard. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before, like rage but worse. I subconsciously started to clench my fists, only stopping when I had realised that I had drawn blood. Everything in my body had given way to this anger. I couldn't see properly and I definitely didn't hear anything but the sound of my heartbeat, like drums in my ears.

I told All Might that I couldn't do this, and he understood. Don't ask me how, he just did. I sat alone in the classroom, stressing, crying my heart out. That's when Mina joined me, worry on her face.
"Kiri, what's wrong?", she asked as she sat in front of me. Her face, one of trust, loyalty and worry.
"I'm... not sure Mina. When I saw Y/N get hurt, I got so angry and I couldn't do anything. I felt helpless and I... I just couldn't.", I explained to Mina. She held my hands as I cried, cried my tiny heart out, felt so stupid and helpless.
"Kiri, I know it's not really my place but I care about you. You like Y/N, don't you?", she asked. I honestly didn't know... do I like Y/N? I shrugged to her, not knowing. I looked at her face, one that said I should think about it.

~Time skip~
I thought about it, it was on my mind. Even though Mina had left to do her battle, even when all the other students joined me in the classroom because it was the end of the lesson, I sat at my desk and contemplated that one question. Hours passed and the sky grew darker. I heard the door start to open, as I looked up towards it. It's Y/N! I raced over to the door with four other people,enveloping them in a hug. Be careful, they're probably still injured. I carefully hugged, squeezing but not to the point where it would hurt them. I looked at them, crying from sheer joy that they were okay. Well not one hundred percent okay, but this will do! I stopped squeezing as I felt them wriggle out of the hug, holding their stomach. That's not good, they're still in pain. A little part of me started to worry and panic, wondering what could I do to help them... I know exactly what to do!

Author Note
Hey everybody, sorry I hadn't posted earlier. I was busy with schoolwork and making my first fan art! Hope y'all enjoyed. Now, the answer for Kiri's dilemma: do y'all think he likes Y/N?
I thought I'd leave this as a bit of a cliffhanger, for dramatic effect! Stay safe!

~ArtyDragon