Part 1

Y/N POV

I quickly grabbed my phone and took a photo of my uniform, to post on my insta. I uploaded the photo, grabbed my bag and started to walk to where my new life will begin. UA is one of the hardest hero schools to get into, and by some miracle I got accepted.
A ping from my phone snapped me from my thoughts. I quickly unlocked my phone, going into insta. Holy crap, I have three comments already??

Azreal370: Well done Homey! GL out there!
IisBean69: You look wonderful darling. SLAY!!!
TheManliestMan: Ur going to UA too? Hopefully I'll see u there!

I quickly checked out TheManliestMan's profile as I continued my voyage. He had bright red, spiky hair and pointy teeth, like a shark but kinda cuter. Shouldn't be too hard to spot him at UA, I mean how many kids look this happy, cute, handsome, strong looking... Wait, WHAT AM I THINKING?!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS KID AND IM THINKING THESE KINDS OF THINGS? I scold myself internally for my actions, as somebody else commented on my post. I quickly went back into the comment section.

KingExplosionMurder: U better not get in my way, stupid extra.

How rude! He obviously needs to learn some manners or be nicer to others! I turned off my phone, my voyage nearly ending and walking peacefully. I calm my nerves as I approach the gate. This is it, my new life starts now. I can really become the hero I have always wanted to be. I walk through the gates of UA high school, in search of classroom 1-A. After a while of hopelessly wandering around the school campus I found the classroom, and man... the door was huge. Was this classroom made for giants or something? Like seriously, why would the door need to be this big?!? I took a deep breath and shook off my nerves, opening the door...
into chaos. There was kids yelling and I just stood there for a moment.
I quickly darted into a free seat, not wanting to get into any trouble with anybody. This class I swear, is pure chaos and it's going to be one helluva fun year. I start to look forward into working with my classmates.

I almost jumped out of my seat as something tapped on my shoulder. Jeez Y/N, talk about jumpy... I looked around to see a slightly familiar, spiky red-haired boy.
"I thought I recognised you! Your AngelBean, right?", he smiled as he asked.
"Yeah, the name's Y/N L/N. And your name is?"
"My name's Eijirou Kirishima, or TheManliestMan. It's nice to meet you Y/N."
"Honestly, I thought I'd much rather call you Shark Boy", I chuckled, his face dusted in a light pink blush.
"Shark Boy it is, then.", he laughed as he waved and took his seat. He really was quite nice and quite cute, it was a shame I couldn't talk to him more.

The door slammed open, a spiky, blonde-haired boy walking in the door. I looked at him, he seemed kinda scary but had a kind touch. It was only when he looked at me, his crimson eyes almost piercing me on the spot, that I realised that I was staring. I blushed slightly as I looked away. I heard him scoff as he passed me, sitting directly behind me, next to Shark Boy. I gained the courage to turn around and try to start a conversation with the boy, but unfortunately things didn't go to plan. I turned around and the boy was looking at me. I started blushing but I couldn't look away, his eyes showed a hidden inner conflict.
"What are you looking at, you stupid extra.", the boy spat. I blushed deeply and turned back around, I couldn't do it.

Not too much longer our teacher, somebody who carried around a yellow sleeping bag and looked like he hadn't slept in years, entered the classroom but he didn't look too happy. Meanwhile, me being me, I zoned out on what he was trying to say. Well, more rant than normally talk. The only thing I heard was put on our PE uniforms in the locker rooms, and meet him outside. I quickly went into (your respective gender or unisex) locker room, changing into my PE uniform and waited for my class outside.

Author Note
Sorry if this chapter is a bit long and if it's not that good, I thought this would be a good introduction. Y'all will get to know Y/N's quirk in the next chapter, but the clue is in Y/N's username.