Part 3

Y/N POV
I was walking on school campus again, behind Bakugo and Shark Boy. They were both holding hands, and something inside me snapped but I don't know why. They stopped for a minute and turned around.
"There's our little pebble! We've been looking for you, so get over here.", Shark Boy smiled. I quickly ran over to them, as they made room for me in between them. I felt the two interlock hands with me, each getting a hand as we continued to walk to who knows where. This felt nice, but also like they were competing over me. We stopped for a minute and I felt two forms of pressure punching down on my cheeks. Blush started covering my face and...

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Of course, my alarm goes off. Why does the always happen to me? The moment my dreams get good, my alarm goes off! I reluctantly get out of bed, the house still silent. What's the bet that bastard didn't come home last night? I walked over to my closet, grabbing a fresh pair of clothes before having a morning shower. I let the hot water run over my body, thinking about the dream I had the night before. What could it possibly mean? I know that it's not going to ever happen, but there has to be some meaning to it right? I turned off the water, drying myself off with a towel and dressing into my clean uniform. I quickly grabbed my phone and keys, something to eat and left the house, off to school.

"Hey Angel, wait up!", somebody yelled from behind me. I turned around, coming face to face with Shark Boy. He stopped and our faces were only a few centimetres away from each other. I backed away a couple of steps. Way too close. We continued walking, once again in silence but it wasn't that kind of awkward silence everybody fears, until we were joined by Mina. We all walked to school, then to class and took our seats. Bakugo came in not long after us, an angry scowl on his face when he saw me. Eventually though, I think the expression lightened a little... or maybe that's just my imagination. We all waited for the teacher, waiting for what seemed like ages but he never came.

"I AM... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!", All Might yelled as he leaned into our classroom, using the door frame to balance. Don't get me wrong, All Might is cool and all... but I would've preferred a different hero as a teacher... maybe Fat Gum? Or Hawks? All Might explained that today we were doing 'battle' training and had to meet him on battle ground Beta... but first we needed to get suited up! I grabbed the case with my suit (pick a random number from 1 to 27. Make sure you remember the number, you'll need it for later!) I quickly ran to (your respective gender or unisex) locker room and changed into my costume. It's exactly what I needed!

 It's exactly what I needed!

I walked through the dark tunnel with the rest of my class

I walked through the dark tunnel with the rest of my class. Hmm, better come up with nicknames for everybody... Eh, I'll figure them out along the way. I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the light outside the tunnel. This is exactly like the places where the entrance exams were held.
"So lets get started you bunch of newbies!", All Might laughed. What? Did I zone out again? I walked over to one of my classmates, the one with long, black hair and looked like she was part frog.
"So uh...frog-girl, what did All Might say? I sorta zoned out", I asked.
"All Might said that we're doing training in pairs, a hero team and a villain team. Villains have to try and protect the weapon or capture the heroes, while the hero's have to capture the weapon or capture the villains. Also, my name is Tsu.", she explained. I don't think that's her actual name so I got a nickname for her then! I looked around at all the students. So who's my partner? I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind, and spun around as I came face-to-face with a human Kirby... or at least that's what this person reminded me of.
"So, you're my partner! My name is Ochako Uraraka, and you're... Y/N?", she asked.
"That's me, and we're partners... wait, you're infinity girl!", I exclaimed. We both laughed at that. We started to get to know each other when All Might called the class.
"Now I shall be drawing the lots! First up is, Team A vs Team G! Good luck to all, the villains shall go in and you have two minutes to prepare before the hero go in." All Might boomed as I looked around to Team G: Bakugou and the bossy blue-haired boy.

Well... I'm going to die.

Author Note
Thank you all so much, I can't believe that I'm getting high achievements and every time I do t makes me so happy. I laugh at reading some of the comments and I love responding to them. I hope your enjoying the story, hope you have a good day/night.
~ArtyDragon