⇚ The RUSH of adrenaline. ⇛

Previously, you had just entered room nine where everything went wrong, from you thinking this job was easy to contemplating your life choices. You had just heard something bone-chilling as your heartbeat rapidly sky-rocketed, even picking up on the camera. A roar would flare up and you could hear it coming closer.. You didn't know where to go as the door was blocked. So you took a risk and try to break open the vent.. "FUCKING OPEN ALREADY!"

 You said, furious but terrified at the same time, you were trying your hardest to get it open as you had noticed that three of the screws were missing and other, being loose. Untying the screw from its hold, you got it open and crawled inside desperately, as a few second later, it had went inside your room and destroyed everything but the closets. You had looked back at horror as the footage had been taken on camera, your connection was slightly worse than previously but still held up well. You replied the footage and you saw what seemed like a bodiless head.. "What the hell is that? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" 

You said, confused at what you had just encountered, you panted and trembled as you had almost just died from that. "Fucking knew I shouldn't have taken a damn job at Detroit..god damn." You looked on your phone to see the stream, the viewer-ship itself had rose by over 500%, many terrified at what you had just recorded, others believing it to be faked, but also some asking you to walk on further. "Well shit, I gotta go on further or I ain't gonna get paid. Which means I ain't gonna have an apartment by the end of the month.."  You break open the other vent and barge it open, your elbow hurting.

"That was scary, too close for comfort my guy."
You open the next door, seeing a note on one of the drawers that was nearby. "Hmm? What is this.."  You looked at the letter. "Hello, if you are reading this, you survived the entity called rush. Rush is what I named this creature, as he rushes towards you with great speed... Now there are three ways of surviving him. One is going through a vent, another being entering the closet, though a negative of that is that you can encounter the entity 'hide' if you stay in it for too long, you get hurt and lose thirty percent of your health, that is what happened with one of my team-mates who explored with me. The final one is the riskiest where if you are in a room with four rooms, you can stay in a corner in one of them and survive, that is because he takes the closest route to the next openable door." 

"Well that is good to know, especially if I encounter him again, because it looks like this person did twice, but who is this guy? That is one question. Well never mind, guess we should continue onwards.." You said, taking a breather, opening the other drawers up to get a few more coins and entering room eleven. "Well damn, eighty nine rooms to go.." Before walking through another hallway.. opening the next door to see some sort of table with unsorted paintings with a black ring around the walls where they were supposed to be placed. 

"Is this like a puzzle? I mean, I think i know where to place these, but where is the door? It's not like the last one with the lever because it was visible, but not this one..well I guess it's time to place them in the correct places."  You start by taking them all off the nails that support them and placing them in their exact spots one by one. After finishing, the chimney with the firepit soon goes underground revealing the door.. "Damn that is smart huh? Such an unexpected reveal, like mean I thought I was gonna have to go through a painting." 

You pass through the door, unknowing of what was next, especially since he could find anything. He opened it to just find a room similar to the four bedrooms, but with no bedrooms. "Damn this is really just a simpler version of the one I found half an hour earlier..which is good because there aint no lock. Anyways, I should rest for a bit, especially because of what happened..."  You place your camera down and direct it to yourself. "Hello, I am just a worker for the first day of this job, this is completely real if you just wanted to know, especially since this is being streamed, I will be answering a few questions for you guys.."

For the next quarter of an hour, you explain why you were here, and how you got into this mess. "And that's it...lets continue, shall we?" You get up and walk to the next door..

- 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤.