⇚ Entrance into the hotel. ⇛

- 𝔸 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕓? ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕥.

You are currently cruising in a double decker, which are quite hard to find round here, especially since there are so few existing in the states that are used. Especially compared to Britain which has thousands in it's possession. The ride would take a while as the route used a lot of stops and was not on the highway. Which was a bummer but what could you do? You stared at your phone, talking online with your other friends, one being a pink haired, fox persona artist who was slightly older than you, but much shorter. Those younger times were more fun, you had the most amount of time on your hands and did not have any stress... you missed those days.

You stared continuously on your phone, as if it laid a hypnotic trance on you. You occasionally looked outside to see the surreal view of the landscape that laid for hours. "How much longer will this go on for?"  You said, tired of the  trip which had seemingly went forever. You look outside the window a final time to see the glimpse of an urban city. It was Detroit, a normal looking place which had been made fun off several times because anything, and everything including people would seemingly disappear. 

"Huh...So I finally am here huh? God damn it took such a long time. My legs feel like their fucking cramping from being on this seat for what...THREE HOURS?" You get up, placing your phone in your pocket whilst listening to your favourite music track, exiting the bus to go to your new work-place.. you felt sad because, well... your friends pursued in successful jobs and got to live out their dream, but you got an above minimum wage job which was what looked like. Extremely boring.

You looked on in awe as the skyscrapers towered above you, it had been years since you had been to such a large-scale city that was practically a monopoly in its state.. Multiple giant chains were placed right after the other, like an endless like. With the main street itself being the width of a whole building plus the front yard from where you live. "I wish I could have a good job as to live here someday.." You said, sighing. He opens up his phone to look at what the building looked like, surveying the area it could be nowhere to be seen. "Huh, even here I can't find it..I wonder where it is." You had a great view as you towered over the people around you.

Walking to the nearest Café to get a drink and a sandwich, or just chill as it was way too early. You looked at your phone, deciding to go on google maps to see a better image of the building. You search up the name and look at the provided images. "...WHAT THE FUCK?! IT'S ON ITS OWN ISLAND! HUUH?" you said in your head shockingly, as to not annoy the other people sitting in the building. You pick up a ham and cheese sandwich and black coffee with milk to drink. They were both much more delicious than what you had back home.  "This tastes surprisingly good even though it's simple to create.."  You pay the money and stay seated.

You sat in the building for hours, before looking outside to see the sky turn darker. "Hmm..this is a good time now." You said to yourself. Leaving the building whilst waving your hand. You held your phone in one hand to know the directions and your coffee in the other. You started to stroll towards the island. It took half an hour before you saw the bridge, it was well made and could hold hundreds of people easily. The building itself was around four stories tall but very wide, You also found out with aerial views that they had a giant courtyard in the middle with an amazing statue. "I sure wonder how the interior looks like.."

You spoke, crossing the bridge which had been reinforced. You then reached the end, yards away from the entrance, the shadow of the building towering. You took a breather and entered. A person checking you in with a badge of your name, you fixate it on and walk into the lobby. The lobby had several elevators which went upstairs and one going downstairs, which only staff could enter, you proceed to enter that one and turn on a camera to see your job from a camera view..

- 𝔹𝕣𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕚𝕥