⇚ The first few rooms.. ⇛

You test if your stream is up, this is because you want to stream the very first job you have had in a while, especially since anything can happen.. "Hello? Hello? Oh, it's working..good. Hello, I am here to stream my first job, so just sit back and relax because this may be fun." You said to yourself, which was picked up by the camera and placed onto the stream on your phone. Your body cam would record anything that happened. You soon reach the bottom, as the elevator comes to a halt, you see the doors open. "Finally I am down here." You spoke while strolling to the counter. "Huh, it's unused and the first done is locked...this lock must be somewhere then." 

You ring the bell several times and it breaks. "Weird..so brittle." before surveying the area. that is when you see the key behind the counter with a set of drawers beside it. "Ah, here it is.. must crouch to get down then.." You crouch under the barricade of items and collect the key, grabbing what seemed like gold coins too. "Well uhm, finders keepers?" You said before going back to the door and unlocking it. "There we go..though that leaves..ninety nine rooms. I understand why they said it will take only the people with the best stamina to do this job. Because this will take years.." 

You enter a small L shaped room, with a closet, wide drawer and carpet draped throughout the floor with a star pattern whilst the room had diamond shapes for its wallpaper, with lights covering each wall. You look into it and see a love letter. "Weird..do people just not check these?" You slightly open it up. "Well that definitely is a love letter of some sorts.. Weird people writing fanfics about their loved ones, or just random and strange stories."  You said, before entering the next room which was a long hallway that had regular brick walls and a darker green wallpaper. which was a contrast.

"God damn, I hate hallways.." You said, walking towards the end of it and opening the next door, to see another room with several bookshelves, another carpet design, and a drawer. With a chandelier on the top. This room had the same wallpaper as the last did, but was red. "Ah, another drawer, might as well take these too...Pencils? why just leave them around? god-damn." You took a pencil from those three small drawers and found some more coins. "This place is littered with them..huh?"  You opened the next door to see lightning from outside. the glass panes made this noticeable.

"Such a great time to work huh? Damn-it. Why I might as well just go to the next room because this one is as empty as the third room. Barren with nothing in sight except those strikes of lightning." Lightning bolts struck as it could be heard on the camera. You pass into the next room which had a locked door through a straight and an upstairs path.. "Why did they barricade the door? That's literally a waste of money.."  You walk up the stairs to see the same things as the downstairs. "Again? well I am pretty sure that the left must be it then because it has a room number on it. So weird though.." 

"Oh, I am on room seven, well this may not actually take as long...what is this like four corners? God damn.." You walk into the middle. "AND ITS A LOCK ROOM TOO? GOD DAMNIT!..well at least I can take the items, that is a positive you might just say.."  You start to look in the outside drawers that aren't in the rooms.. "A lighter? well this might be useful, don't wanna use it all unless I really need it."  You place it in your pocket. "That looks full though so I think it's going to be worth the time looking for a single key." You enter the south-east room which is next to do the door you enter from.. "Nothing, literally nothing."  You look under the bed and find its perfectly spotless.

"Damn, this looks much more comfier than my original bed.. This room looks great too, mine is just a mess meanwhile."  You sigh, before sitting down to get a small rest. You look at the ceiling, reminiscing the time you had a good living quadrant before quitting college. Getting up a few minutes later, exiting the room with the other coins you had found in the room. You enter the other three rooms with similar odds, nothing, but in the north east segment, you found the key, which had been under the bed. "Finally..that surely took way too damn much out of myself, that is for sure.."  You unlock the door and enter room eight.

 It had a gate blocking the next door which was a little weird, but you then noticed that there were two doors beside, one being non usable but the other, well when he looked in the one on the right, it lead down into a room. "It looks like we need a lever, though that is easier said than done huh...well I better get to looking, even if it will be hard because I can barely see shit. I mean the walls are all stone and there are barrels as blockades ..fucking hell."  You said, angry but had to do it or else you wouldn't get paid. You look at every inch of the dark main room, as due to you not knowing how it looks like.

You are guided by a member of the stream named noodles who told you that you should look behind the barrels because you haven't yet. You decide to do that and what do you know? You have a small glimpse of a lever that can be seen. You rush over towards it and push it down. "Thank fuck I finally found it. Thank you gun girl.."

Above can be heard the door opening and you rush back to upstairs, almost tripping on a step. "Oh shit-"  You recover yourself and not fall, getting back up to the door.. "Ah alright, so if I get another room like this, I know what to do..good."  You open the drawer to find a few more coins and collect them. You pass through room nine but see the lights flicker. Two cabinets, a locked door and vent can be seen. You hear a noise from the distance as things shatter.. "W-what the fuck!?" 

- 𝔸𝕙 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥..𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟. ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥! ¬-¬ ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥.