Chapter 35: Cry For Me

Start from the beginning

.

"FUCK! TRAVIS! WHAT THE FUCK?" I tried to come out of his grip but he was strong. I heard him laughing and then felt his tongue behind my neck. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DON'T DO THIS... FUCKING STOP!!!!" Travis bit down hard on my neck keeping me pinned into him. I quickly tried to get his hands off of me but he held me down and pushed me to bend over. I actually felt his hard dick moving on my ass. The girls by now were laughing as they thought we were into each other but I kept shouting for Travis to stop. He began to dick slap my butt. I was in tears as I thought this was it. I was going to be raped by someone who my family trusted and whom I tried to have some sort of friendship with. My mother's words rang out in my ears to keep away from him. I shouldn't have come to his fucking party. I screamed out the loudest I could hoping the entire party outside would know I was frantically in need. Travis tried to cover my mouth but I bit him and he cussed. He began to slap and punch me really hard over and over and my screams got even more hysterical.

.

"SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME!!!" I kept thinking and screaming. The girls were in shock as they looked confused as to what was going on. When they realised that Travis was taking advantage of me they began to cry. Fucking idiots... Go and call for help. But I couldn't fault them. I could only blame myself: I knew Travis wanted me but I didn't think he would go so far. The only good thing about Travis beating me up was at least he didn't get to put his dick inside of me. I prayed to every single being there was and hoped that help would come.

.

I thanked the heavens above because as fate would have it, two of the security officers for the place were passing by the room and heard my screams for help. They barged in, turned on the light and began to question what was happening. Travis had no choice but to let me go. The officers saw the look on my face and pushed Travis off of me. The girls screamed out but grabbed their clothes and ran out. One officer asked me if I was okay and I nodded. They told us to put back on our clothes and they questioned us about what happened. I looked at Travis who didn't say a word but was only staring at me with a smirk across his face. I was so disgusted that I looked away from him and explained to the officers that I was okay but I also thanked them for helping me. They warned us about being drunk and high and behaving in a better manner.

.

I left the party as soon as I got out of that room and I never went to any of his parties again. But I was also ashamed as to what happened. So ashamed that I didn't tell a soul, not even my best friend Park Jimin. Thinking about it, I never mentioned Travis to him at all. I was so ashamed. I also avoided Travis like a plague for years until the day Jimin and Jungkook came out at my party. I was immensely hurt and couldn't believe that the one person I trusted would embarrass me that way. I hated that my best friend whom I knew for the four years I was in university couldn't trust me to tell me that he was gay. I didn't have anything against Jimin liking guys or even with the gay community, I just didn't like they did that at my party and it branded me as having homosexual parties in the future.

.

My parents were totally upset with me especially my mother who also didn't know what Travis did to me that night. She approached me after Jimin's coming out video went viral. "I thought you weren't into those things. Didn't you tell me you didn't want anything to do with Travis?" How could I explain to my mother what Travis did to me and that I was hurt by Jimin whom I trusted? Maybe if I said something back when Travis tried to rape me, then he might've been held accountable for his actions long before he built his sex empire. But at that time I was totally embarrassed and didn't want my family's name dragged through any dirty mud. But when Jimin betrayed me, I went from being embarrassed to rage in an instant. That night I ended my party forthwith but a few minutes after everyone left, I found myself in a bar. I was so hurt and dumb I didn't even realised that it was Travis' establishment. It was one of his new bars and he happened to be there that night. Unknown to me he sent his most beautiful girl to serve me. I fell for it because of course she had big jugs. I was in my glee as I buried my sorrow in the drinks and the young lady's boobs and legs.