U Plus Me Equals Us

Book Title: Sonic: Collection of Short Stories
Chapter Title: U Plus Me Equals Us

Main character/s: Sonic and Darkness (OC; belongs to Darkpurplebunny)

Written By:PurpleAntiheroine

Idea Taken From/Insipred From: The Song, "U + Me= Us By 2ge+her©".

Requested By: Darkpurplebunny from Wattpad

Rated: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters included in the story.

Characters are owned by SEGA©

OC's belong to their rightful owners.

Hope you all like it!
–––––––––––––––

A purple mobian bunny named Darkness sat at the end of the bus. It was a long day of work. She sighed as she reminisced her high school life. It was full of fun, schoolwork, boredom, and love...

–––––––––––––––

(Flashback)

Darkness rode the bus to her new school, Mobius High For Talented Ones.

[A/N: What? Don't blame me, I can't think of a good name.]

She missed her former school, where her old friends and herself spent time together. Due to personal reason, she have to try and fit here in Mobius. The ride was very noisy because everyone had someone to talked to except her. She left the bus as soon as it stopped in front of the school. She entered, everyone was staring at her. She headed to the principal's office to get her schedule. After, she walked to her homeroom and as usual everyone eyed her. She sat at the end of the room. A few minutes, the professor entered the class.

"Good morning, class!" He shouted; everyone heard and looked at him. "I'm Professor Victor and I'll be your professor in Biology." He introduced.

Out of nowhere, a knock was heard outside the room. Professor Victor opened the door, it revealed a blue hedgehog with emerald eyes.

"I'm sorry if I'm late, sir." He apologized while scratching the back of his head.

"That's ok but next time I want to see you early on class tomorrow. Got it?"

"Yes, sir." He replied; he walked and sat beside Darkness. And with that, Prof. Victor started teaching.

The blue hedgehog approached Darkness, "Hey, you're new aren't ya?"

"Yes."

"Sonic's the name, speed's my game." He said and did a thumbs up.

"I don't care." She rolled her eyes.

"Feisty." He muttered; chuckling.

"And don't even try flirting with me." Darkness said; somehow knowing what he was thinking.

"I like ya. You're different." He smirked as she rolled her eyes once more.

At lunch, she took a seat in an empty table and ate her lunch quietly. Then, 3 girls took seats on my table. The first girl is a cream colored rabbit, then a purple cat, and lastly, a yellow hedgehog.

"Hi, we haven't see you around. Are you new?" The yellow hedgehog asked; kindly. Darkness nodded in reply. "Don't be shy. I'm Maria." Maria, the yellow hedgehog, introduced.

"I'm Cream, ma'am" the rabbit said; smiling.

"And this is Blaze." Maria pointed at the purple cat.

"What's your name, ma'am?" Cream asked.

"Darkness... no need to be be formal." Darkness answered.