07; breakfast in bed

My eyes fluttered open to see the big soft bed and the beautiful hotel room. I stretched and sat up as I-

Yeah, no, that didn't last for long.

I practically rolled out of the bed and ran to the bathroom as I clutched my stomach with one hand and had the other one over my mouth. I fell to my knees in front of the toilet(bowed down to the porcelain God, if you will) and made a noise that sounded like Satan as I threw up. Once I no longer had anything left to puke up, I dizzily stood and leaned against the wall after flushing the toilet.

Morning sickness.

I snarled at the gross feeling throughout my body that I felt a few times before, but never this bad.

Once I composed myself a bit, I walked back out into the room and looked around as I remembered the night before. No, nothing happened. He just gave me a shirt to wear and I basically passed out. I was pretty surprised that Ashton was able to leave without me waking up since I was a pretty light sleeper, but there I was, alone in his hotel room. His oddly clean hotel room, may I add. The few rooms that I had seen of his were kept spotless and I wasn't sure if he was a neat freak or if a maid visited his room every ten minutes.

Just as the thought was crossing my mind, there was a loud knock on the door. I raised an eyebrow and stepped quietly towards the door. I looked through the peep hole to see a man in the hotel uniform with a tray behind him that I could smell through the wall. I nearly tore off the door as I opened it and met the nice guy.

"You're Lily Mendoza, correct?" he asked and I nodded. "May I come in?"

"Please do!" I opened the door wider as he stepped in with the cart being pulled behind him. "Wow, thank you.."

"Enjoy! And please call if there are any troubles." He said with a bright smile before leaving the room. I pulled the large cart in front of the bed and sat in front of it, anticipating what I would find underneath all of the tin covers.

Before I ripped all of them off and attacked the food on the plates, a small white paper caught my eye. I picked it up and unfolded it to read a note.

"Sorry for the outburst. Hope you understand. Enjoy, you two. -A"

I ignored the Pretty Little Liars thing and rolled my eyes at the note to hide the fact that it made me smile. Of course I understood why he was mad. I would've been pissed out of my mind, too. I sighed and set the note beside me as I revealed what all of the plates held.

There was one with waffles, one with eggs, bacon, and toast, and another with pancakes. Guess he got me both waffles and pancakes since he didn't know which I liked more... Jesus Christ, the guy whose baby I'm pregnant with doesn't even know if I'm a waffle or pancake person!

I covered the waffles back up and pulled the plate of pancakes towards me. I began to eat and poured myself a glass of orange juice with the pitcher that was also on the cart, but when I tried to drink it, I spit it out.

"Oh, God, what the hell?!" I whispered to myself at the awful taste. It was like how it tastes after brushing your teeth except I didn't even brush my teeth. I remembered all of the stories from my mom about how some of her favorite things tasted disgusting during her pregnancy and how some of her most hated things tasted like heaven and I frowned as I poured myself a glass of water instead.

"I swear, if all of this food all tastes like shit because of you.." I said, looking down at my stomach. I could already see a slight bump which kind of terrified me. I let out a big sigh before picking up a piece of bacon and almost cheering upon discovering that it tasted amazing.

The rest of the food was actually amazing and I didn't know if it was the fact that I was pregnant or the fact that I was starving. But of course, all good things have to come to an end and pretty soon I was so full that I couldn't eat another bite, yet I barely dented the feast that Ashton ordered for me.

I laid back on the bed and began scrolling through Twitter before an email notification popped up from Bill. I tapped on it and read the email.

"Hey. Sad to see you off so quick after the show, your grandmother seemed to just be happy that I was still there, though.

Anyways, hope you're doing as well as the show did last night. You almost broke records for it, Lillian. Considering the fact that it's only been about twelve hours since the show, I would assume that it would be moving too fast to already be thinking about what's next... But I would love to.. work with you more.

Oh, and the 50k was transacted into your account this morning. I would advise switching your bank, by the way. They aren't the most trustworthy.

Keep in touch,
Bill."

I was so caught up in Ashton and his wonderful ways of attempting forgiveness that I nearly forgot the mess that I got myself into.

I threw my phone behind me onto the pillows and rolled onto my stomach to let out a loud groan into the bedding.