01; first response

I wasn't really a virgin.

In fact, me pretending to be a virgin was probably one of the biggest lies ever told. Ever.

I was very experienced in the art of one night stands and the idea of being committed to someone scared the shit out of me. My parents were incredibly proud.

I especially took a liking to band members, and luckily, they seemed to like me back. My hookup checklist was as follows:

Birth control? Check.
Condom? Check.
Sober enough to have good judgement? Check.

So why was I sitting on my toilet, peeing on the tenth pregnancy test as I glared at the other nine that all had pink plus signs?

I washed my hands, threw on my jacket, and hopped in my car for the third time that day. But instead of going to the drugstore to pick up another box of First Response, it was to go back to the hotel where I was quite familiar with most of the beds.

Once I found parking(a difficult thing to come across in LA), I ran through the doors and took the elevator to the seventh floor, I found his room and started pounding on the door.

"Jesus Christ, what do you w-" he groaned as he opened the door with his ridiculously hot Australian accent. "Lily? What're you doing here?" he asked, and before I answered I stepped in and shut the door behind me. "Oh?" he smirked, showing a dimple, and I shoved him back.

"No. No 'oh'." I crossed my arms, "Do you know what today's date is?"

"Uh, May.. twenty-third?" he answered, tilting his head and raising an eyebrow at me as he stared at me with his hazel eyes.

"It's the twenty-third of May. And guess what it was nineteen days ago?"

"The fourth?"

"Yep. The day that I was supposed to get my period."

"Wha-" Ashton began to ask, but his eyes suddenly widened. "Oh. Oh, no. Fuck! Lily, are you serious?!"

"As serious as I'll ever get." I groaned, running a hand through my sloppily brushed hair. "I don't know what I'm going to do."

"What you're going to do.." he turned me around to look at him.

I had a small glimmer of hope that he would say something about how everything will be okay and hug me, but man, was I dead wrong.

"Is get an abortion." he finished and I took a step back.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, causing him to furrow his eyebrows. "Sure, I'm a bitch who might not have the best morals, but I'm not going to kill something that might be growing inside of me!"

((a/n: im totally pro-choice ok this is just a character saying this not me))

"Fine, do whatever the hell you want, but no one can know that I did that!" he yelled, pointing to my stomach.

"Then who is supposed to have done it?!" I yelled back as I felt my blood boil with how stuck up Ashton was.

"Nobody!" he groaned, turning his back to me.

"Nobody.." I whispered back to myself.

"What'd you say?" Ashton turned his head towards me as I readjusted my purse on my shoulder and headed towards the door. "Where are you.. What're you doing?!"

"I'm doing whatever the hell I want."

***

oK THIS IS AN INTERESTING FIRST CHAPTER

im excited for this ok I hope u are too bc I have many plans