Unknowingly, Taehyung's eyes teared up. His heart shattered even thinking about it. He was very well aware that jungkook was not his but still thinking of jungkook with someone else was breaking his heart.

"I know you care for him alot and it's not a bad thing, you should take care of him but not to that extent you start thinking he is yours because he is not. I hope you understood what I meant and if i unknowingly hurted you with my words I apologize for that, my intentions are not bad tae, i cares for you a lot, you are like a little brother to me and i don't want both of you to get hurt, especially you." Bogum finished and smiled sadly when he saw taehyung's heart broken face.

It is hurting bogum to see him like this but it is better before things go way too far which will only bring pain and just pain to taehyung. It's better if he gets hurt now because later it will be too late.

-🥀-

Jungkook was continuously glancing at the clock bouncing on his feet in wait of taehyung. He was really very excited today. Why?

Because for the first time he made taehyung's favourite cupcakes which he of course learnt from jimin and now he was damn excited for taehyung to return.

It was getting late and the excitement he was feeling was slowly fading and converting into worry. It never happened before taehyung never got this late that too without informing him.

It was currently nine in the clock and jungkook can't help but to get worried for the older who would usually come back at seven or sometimes it exceeds to seven thirty if he has some important work to do and he always leaves a message or calls him while informing about it.

But today neither the younger get a message nor a call from taehyung which was scaring him to the core. He took his phone from the table to dial taehyung's number but it didn't connect because it was switched off.

His heartbeat quickened and he started biting his lower lip in extreme worry. Before he could panic more he heard the door being opened and finally taehyung was back.

Seeing him jungkook's eyes tear up in relief as he bolted to him and threw himself on the man, wrapping his arms around his neck tightly breathing heavily with heart pounding in chest. While taehyung held him protectively and hugged him back.

The little one buried his face in taehyung's neck, sniffing his intoxicating scent which was like always calming his beating heart and providing comfort to him. When he was calm enough he broke the hug and glared at the man who was staring at him with soft eyes.

"Why are you late tae? And why was your phone switched off? Do you have any idea how worried i was for you? How could you do this huh?" He scolded, hitting taehyung's chest with his fisted hands.

Taehyung smiled a little while gently holding jungkook's fisted hands in his, pressing them against his chest near his heart.

"I am sorry bun i forgot to inform you that i had to attend a business party. That's why i got late and my phone ran out of battery. That's why it was switched off." Taehyung apologised feeling really bad as he couldn't inform the younger before and made him worry for no reason.

"I was so worried, don't do it ever again." Jungkook said with his slight wobbly lips which made taehyung nod his head.

"I won't."

The older then let go of jungkook's hands and made a distance in between them which made the younger one frown at the sudden move.

"Did you eat koo?" Taehyung asked, noticing the frown on his beautiful face.