15. Not Yours

~♡••♡•♡•♡••♡~

~♡••♡•♡•♡••♡~

Taehyung enters his office with a sulky look on his face without his koo with him. Because today his best friend stole his koo and took him to their dance academy.

He was grumpy because his baby didn't oppose jimin but instead left happily while telling him to take care and eat on time.

Seriously?

He was busy sulking when bogum entered the room with some files in his hands.

"Good morning tae. Oh where is jungkook?" Bogum roamed his eyes around the room to find the younger but couldn't.

"He didn't come today, he went with jimin to the dance academy." He grumbled and sat on his chair grumpily.

"Aah~ that's why you are sulking huh." Bogum said with a teasing smile, causing taehyung to huff in anger.

"No one is sulking here ok." Bogum shook his head while chuckling.

"Yeah yeah sure what makes you sleep at night. By the way, how's he doing now? Did his health improve?" He asked and it brings a soft smile to taehyung's lips.

"Yes it did. He is doing great now." Bogum nodded his head.

"That's good to hear. Umm so what about his family? Did you find anything about his past life?" Taehyung sighs, shaking his head.

"Joon hyung didn't find anything about him. He said they didn't receive any missing complaints about anyone till now so we came to the conclusion that maybe jungkook was an orphan." Taehyung explained while the older's face turned glum.

"I don't think so. Maybe he does have a family waiting for him and I hope he has and they find him soon." Bogum said with a sad smile on his face because he is an orphan and he doesn't want jungkook to be one. He truly wishes that the younger boy has a family waiting for him.

Taehyung just nodded his head and said nothing. Actually he was not feeling good after hearing bogum's words. His chest felt heavy when the thought of jungkook leaving him crossed his mind.

The more he tries to not think about it, the more it haunts his mind. He didn't want jungkook to go away from him but the possibility of jungkook returning back to where he belongs was higher and it was clenching his heart so bad.

He don't want jungkook to leave him. He went deeper in thoughts but bogum's voice brought him out of them.

"Tae you know you should stop getting attached to jungkook." Bogum said, which caused taehyung to frown.

"What do you mean?" The older man sighed as he took a few moments to speak.

"Please don't get me wrong but you know right one day he will regain his memories and he will definitely return to his family, leaving you behind... You are getting more and more attached to him and it's worrying me. You are developing feelings for him and you should stop them before you are left with nothing but a broken heart... We don't know what his life was nor do we know who he was before but what if he had someone in his life? If he was already in love with someone then?"