Reporting back//Chapter 89

Začať od začiatku

Luffy now had all the crew mates attention as he kept silent. He glanced down at his hand, which Faythe just now noticed her bracelet was still in. He glanced back up and handed it to her gingerly, "Let's meet back with the others and let me decide then."

Faythe brushed her fingertips along the gold band, her eyes flickering to meet Luffy's and then down at her bandaged wrist.

"Okay... Captain..."

/:/~***~/:/

"OH! LOOK! ITS THE GOING MERRY!! THATS THE ALTER!!"

"YAH~~~~~~!! NAMI-SAN~~~!!! ROBIN-CHAN~~~~!! I HAVE FINALLY PASSED THE TRIAL OF LOVE~~~!! AHAHAHAHA~~~!!!"

"Bro why you gotta moan like that."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"FAYTHE-CHAN.....!?? WHY????"

"WERE YOU SCARED!? WELL CAPTAIN USOPP IS HERE. YOU CAN RELAX NOW!!!"

"They seem full of spirit... That's good." Nami commented as she saw the gondola come into view with her four other missing crew mates.

Faythe scrambled over the edge of the gondola and flew over to the ship, "Chopper...!"

She noticed a small bundle of brown fur waddle out from behind the rails and peek over to see who called him. His cute little button nose twitched at the sight of Faythe making her way over, resulting in big fat tears roll down his face.

"Faythe—!!!" He cried out. Faythe had made it as quickly as possible and wrapped her feathered wings around the reindeer.

"I'm back!" She grinned down at the still crying doctor who glanced up from her bundle.

"I was scared-!!!"

"Mhm. It's okay to feel scared... Even the bravest people can feel scared sometimes." Faythe rubbed small circles on his back while her other arm held him up from the bottom.

"Really...?"

"Yep! Even I was scared during a little part in the journey to get back here." She whispered, smiling softly at the awed look Chopper gave her.

Usopp had used the ladder on the side of the ship, "Ah-! What happened here!?"

That question made the reindeer in her hold to stiffen and jump from her hold to go talk to Usopp.

The sniper walked over to survey the damage to the ship and saw that the whole mast was torn off. If Faythe looked closer, she could see scorch marks at the edges of the broken bottom.

"The mast... Is gone...!!"

Chopper hurried over with small steps and waved his hooves out on frantic motions, "....Ah.... That... Usopp, I'm sorry.... I was fighting hard... But they burned a bunch of things..."

Usopp turned to Chopper and glanced down at his bandages, "Are your wounds okay?"

"Eh!?" Chopper looked up confused, "Oh... Yeah."

"A lance that burns stuff? That's one tough opponent..!!" Usopp made a face of apprehension and then smiled down at Chopper, "Good thing the one that got burned wasn't you!! Hahahahaha!! We'll deal with the ship later."