Chapter 30 - Ineezmy

Începe de la început

"Sooo... where do we go next?" Paimon asked. "The outlander affair agency. They only check permits here. If you want to remain on ritou, theres a process you'll have to go through." He explained. "Sheesh! So it is super strict, just like everyone says." Paimon said as you began to tune out what everyone was saying to groom. No need to be forced to take a bath again, no thank you. Your ears flocked when you heard them moving. You gave yourself a mini boost to catch up with them using anemo, which greatly surprised Thoma. You continued to follow them until they got to the outlander affair agency. By this time, it was already night.

You proceeded to ignore their conversation with woman #2 to sit down and groom again. You didn't know why, but you've noticed that the NNBs were very social, but also very introverted? They would always give heartbreaking cries when left without people they've bonded with and other NNBs, usually you and Zaicim, but they also hate interacting with anyone else? They were all hiding in your backpack and Zaicim's coat. All you could hope was that they don't wound themselves with the various murder weapons you both had on you.

You noticed they were about to enter, but you were quickly stopped by woman #2. "Sorry, but pets aren't allowed inside." She said. "Huh? But..." Zaicim said as he looked at you sadly. "It'll just be a few minutes, they can live without you." She said as she shut the door on you. "You bitch! Lemme in, lemme iinn! You can't separate us, the bond of two idiots is to strong!" You seethed as you scratched and tried to push the door open with your paws and head. "Open the door, this is an armed robbery!" You said as you took a few steps back, and then rammed your head into the door. You shooks your head and them looked up at the door, still as closed as ever. "Fuck you." You said as you pissed on their floor. "I hope it molds."

You walked over to the side to begin using one if the poles that held up the outstretching roof as a scratching pole. You continued to absolutely destroy this pole until they came back out. You instantly climbed up and onto Zaicim's shoulders when you saw him. You began to lay down agains his floof as Zaicim brought up a hand to pet you with a happy smile. You ignored Thoma and Paimon as one of the NNBs jumped onto you. This was the only NNB out at all times, but was somehow never spotted by people. It was the NNB that always sat on Zaicim's head, snuggling into his floof. Now, you were both appreciating his floof.

You continued to worship the floof as you all made your way to the thing you needed to go to. You all left Thoma behind as Zaicim followed Aether to the building. A fontaine NPC stood at the front of the doors. "Oh? Hello there, you must be seeking refuge with the international trade association. The outlander affair agency took you for all your worth, I suppose." He said. "Luckily, we had a friend with us." Aether answered while you could feel the NNBs in your backpack rummage around and play with the sharp weapons you have collected so far. "Ah, good, that's a relief. You need to be careful or you'll find yourself loosing all your savings all at once." He explained.

"We heard that you've been having some difficulties recently. Is that true?" Paimon asked. "Yes, left right and center. There are obstacles everywhere, but that's nothing new for us." He said. "The sakoku decree certainly makes things difficult to anyone who wants to come here from overseas." Paimon said. You began to tune them out again. You remembered enough from this part of the story. NPC guy doesn't have enough crystal marrow to pay tax, guy who has most of the crystal marrow was one of them, you expose some government guy, and then Thoma saves you. Or something.

You noticed the NNB had learned how to groom from you, but they groomed Zaicim instead of themselves. So, you decided to join them, and groom the floof. You heard that cat tongues are sharp or feel weird, but Zaicim does not seem to mind in the slightest. Or he didn't feel anything because you were all licking his hair. You bent over the side of Zaicim's head and threw up a hariball that no one noticed onto the stone flooring. 'Someone's gotta clean that, and it ain't gonna be me.'