"We can go back to preparing for our twins' arrival, cosy family nights, romantic dates, sweet and peaceful parenting, endless sex and unlimited cuddles."- murmured Cami, hyper and overjoyed, and I smiled, hugging her tight to myself. 

"All of which we will do the second I am done making sick fuck pay for his doings."- I said huskily, capturing her luscious, rosy lips in a slow, intimate, gentle kiss, finally feeling like I used to before this shit began. 

Martin's P.O.V.

I enjoyed whiskey, relaxing and already planning what I am going to do once I arrive in Florence. 

Cazzo, I want a big, cheesy, greasy burger and a bottle of fine rum.

Yeah, that's making it to the top of the list. 

"Ehm, questo è per il capo."- said Ricco, looking like he saw something he wasn't supposed to be, but also like he really liked what he saw. (Ehm, this is for the boss.) 

The fuck did he get his hands on? 

"Faresti meglio a dirmi cosa hai trovato in questo portatile perché se il capo arriva a te e a questo portatile, nessuno di voi due sopravviverà."- I told him calmly, drinking whiskey peacefully, having all shit under control. (You better tell me what you found in this laptop because if the boss gets to you and this laptop, neither of you will survive.) 

"Foto e video della signora Russo."- he choked out, stuttering, definitely having found something that will be the reason why he gets six feet underground. (Photos and videos of Mrs Russo.) 

I groaned and dismissed him, disgusted by the sick motherfucker, who will suffer for every single photo and video. 

Before blowing up his warehouse, if one dares to call it so, I searched the place and found more than thousands of pictures of my best friend's children, most of which were his daughters: photos from school, extracurricular activities, how they exit or enter some shops and restaurants and worst of all - how they sleep. It is revolting and sickening. 

And now this just had to pop up. 

"Schifoso pezzo di merda."- I muttered, drowning the glass of whiskey in one go. (Sick piece of shit.) 

"He is ready to talk."- said Ignazio, bringing me out of my thoughts. 

I put the glass down on the table and followed Ignazio, the two of us entering a very special room, where the sick bastard is tied up, looking in ways that will make it impossible for his mother to recognise him. 

"Ready to chat?"- I asked, not bothering to be human and kind to the twisted bitch, who will die within seconds once my best friend gets his hands on him. 

"I am willing to keep Russo's secret in return for something."- he said, the nasty scar on his head bleeding. 

"What secret?"- I asked, baffled, and he smirked. 

"Nobody in the Mafia world knows that he has kids. Yet."- he brought up, smirking smugly, weak and pathetic. 

"You will die within hours."- I said coldly without any pity, unbothered by his shitty threat. 

"Once tomorrow midnight arrives, a very special file will automatically share the joy that Russo's been keeping so hidden and private for years."- dared to say motherfucker as I clenched my jaw, glancing at Ignazio, silently commanding him to tell the pilot to speed up. 

"I want one night with Camila and Martina."- stated the bastard, shamelessly asking for things that even Satan would never bargain for. 

"You will never lay your filthy claws on them."- I snapped, gripping his neck, cutting his air supply off. 

"Oh, but I will. I am the only person, who knows the code for the file. Kill me - the news is out."- hissed moron, coughing and panting as I let go of his neck and slapped his head against the wall hard enough to leave another bruise. 

"Torturarlo."- I commanded 2 of the men, storming out of the room. (Torture him.) 

I took the bag with all his stuff that I found in the warehouse and flipped it upside down, finally getting his laptop in my hands. I opened the laptop, cracked the password within minutes and looked for the file that is the only thing on his laptop. 

"Fergus."- I addressed one of the best tech guys, sitting him down. 

"Avete esattamente 5 ore per capire come distruggere questo file e assicurarvi che nessuno venga mai a conoscenza del suo contenuto. Se non lo farai, ti pianterò personalmente una pallottola in testa."- I said harshly, having no time to waste, and each man here knows it. (You have exactly 5 hours to figure out how to destroy this file and make sure nobody ever finds out about its content. Fail to do so and I will personally put a bullet in your head.) 

Cazzo, may this hell end soon and without any harm. 

Her.

I giggled, hugging my hyper baby Max, kissing his cheeks as he shone with excitement, being the first one to get ready to leave for Florence. 

"Time to go home!"- chirped my baby boy, his cheer supported by his siblings' joy as they ran down the stairs, ready to go home. 

"Come on, mamma, papà! We have been here long enough."- said Angie and Ari, eagerly guiding us out of the house as we beamed, happily following our children to the car. 

"Can we make Tiramisu once we get home, per favore?"- asked Lucas, hugging me tightly, his and his siblings' cute smiles like pills of delight for my husband and me.

"We can do anything you want once we get home, tesori."- we stated lovingly, ready to pick up from where we left off. 

"Movie night!"- chirped Tini with the sweetest smile, naming a thing that her brothers and sisters supported instantly. 

"Coccole e attenzione."- murmured Enzo, munching apple slices adorably with his brother, and I melted, kissing their cheeks. (Cuddles and attention.) 

"Le braccia di papà."- said Luisa and Eloisa, batting their gorgeous lashes at their papà, who smiled, already wrapped around their tiny fingers. (Daddy's arms.) 

Dio, we missed this. 

Without wasting any time, all of us quickly took our seats and Leo drove off, each of us awaiting just 1 thigh. 

For us to be a family that we were just a few weeks ago.