❤︎︎ 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 ❤︎︎

Start from the beginning

Small rays of the sun seek through the window and rest against my face, lighting it up. Lifting my head, I look up to the sun and slowly open my eyes to have a simple glimpse of it. How could it hurt to look at something so beautiful? My lips pressed together as I then cocked my head to the side, resting my gaze over the girls who were swapping giggles.

"She hangs out with Hori, right? Hori really has some low standards"

"Does she think she'll be seen as popular if she hangs out with that group? What a joke haha!"

"It won't be long before Ishikawa opens his eyes"

Such kind appearances, what a waste only to speak words of poison from their lips. Repositioning myself to stand up straight, I turned to face my back to them and walk away, listening to them wasn't doing much good to me. I hadn't taken my first step before a tall figure blocked my path from leaving, with a look up, my eyes grew.

Tooru rested his eyes on me with a scowling expression, but I had known that it wasn't me that was causing the reaction. His gaze fixated on the girls who stood behind me, still giggling as they went on with their conversations in oblivion.  "You were just going to leave without saying anything?" His face went dark, pressing his lips tightly together as his knuckles balled at his sides.

Looking down, my hair covered over my eyes as I hadn't given him a response. What good would there be if I had spoken up to them? They were right, who was I kidding? I was even trying to fool myself at this point, pretending to be someone I knew I could never actually be. "It doesn't matter, let's just go" I grabbed onto his sleeve and started to walk past him, but he hadn't moved.

I looked back at him, his expression had only gotten darker. "Tooru.." I uttered out his name in a whisper, my eyes wide in surprise that even he could hold such an expression of irritation. He lightly pulled his sleeve away from my grip and took harsh steps towards the girls before he stood just in front of them. Catching all their attention, they all looked over him with startled expressions before smiling nervously.

"Ishikawa! What a surprise to see you hear!"

"Yeah, we weren't expecting to see you around"

"How's your day going? Haha.."

They all tried to lighten the mood, quickly changing their previous conversation in hope that he hadn't heard what they said before he came over. With a grunt of annoyance, his balled fists only got tighter, all three of the girls were now worried, sweat dropping down the sides of their heads with anxious and muddy feelings towards how he was starting at them.

"You talk about her in such ways, about being a loner and how she won't fit in with Hori's group. But, have you even looked at yourselves?" His eyes dropped into a harsh glare, clenching his teeth as his tone came out with deepness. "Unlike you, [Yn] has a kind heart, she has always put others before herself, even if it meant that she'd be the one to get hurt, she is so much better then all three of you combined."

My heart thumped in my chest, a light shimmering in my eyes as I watched over Tooru while he spoke. My lips quivered and I then sniffled, holding back my tears from being over emotional. Tooru, he really was too good for someone such as myself. "We're so sorry! Please forgive us!" The girls all bowed in apology, pleading for forgiveness from him. With a low sigh, he stepped to the side and then turned his attention to me.

"Don't apologise to me, apologise to her" pointing his index finger at me, he had drawn the  girls eyes over to where I stood. "I'm sorry! I hadn't meant anything I said, I was jealous!" One of the girls bowed, her hair falling at the same time as her head. Her voice came out in a crack and at this moment, I couldn't even be mad. "It's fine, I honestly don't mind" my lips parted as I spoke, my stare blank.