•Late Night drives✨Noah Schnapp

Start writing your story

Summary-You and Noah get bored and go for a drive in the night

  You and Noah have been in his bedroom all day without even realising it maybe it was because of how much Netflix you two have watched who knows. Anyways you were really bored and you think Noah was too because he was drawing small  on your waist.

"Noah" you said quietly, you guys were lying on his bed.

"Hmm" Noah said in response since he had his face buried in your neck .

"I'm bored , I know its late but can we do something" you said with pleading eyes.

Noah removed his face from your neck and  sat up properly to face you.

"Me too baby but what could we do its so late" Noah said in response .

You both sat in silence whilst trying to come up with something to do, thats when Noah picked up his phone and checked the time it read '22:49'pm'and thats when Noah's face lit up you could tell he had an idea.

"Baby, get dressed and meet me downstairs in 5 minutes" Noah said getting off the bed

"I am dressed,I can just go like this" Noah scanned you up and down

"Yeah I don't think I want my girlfriend to go out wearing a bra and really short shorts" Noah said smirking at you

You started blushing instantly you forgot you weren't even wearing proper clothes. Noah laughed at you and leaned over and kissed your forehead.

"Don't worry baby just take your time" and with that he left the room

You got off the bed and got changed into Nike pro leggings ,a tube crop top and converse) you then opened Noah's closet and pulled one of his hoodies out in case you got cold and then went downstairs to see Noah sat on the steps waiting for you, since he was wearing joggers and a hoodie he didn't have to get ready ,he smiled as soon as  he saw you.

"You ready to go?" Noah said, you just nodded in response and then you both slipped out the door and got into his car and when Noah started driving you realised you still don't know were your going yet.

"Baby where are we going" you said,Noah looked at you and then back forward.

"I can't you tell that yet baby it's surprise" Noah said with a small smirk on his face.

"Okay I'm gonna trust you" you said smiling back.

When you guys you pulled up you couldn't see anything so you starting feeling around the car for Noah's arm but luckily he found yours first.

"Baby are you okay you seem scared,we can go home if your scared baby"Noah said with a worried look on his face.

"Babe I'm fine let's just go before I change my mind"Noah nodded in agreement and then he helped you get out of the car and your two intertwined your hands.

"Right you ready to see where we are" you nodded Noah led you through some bushes and then all of a sudden you were surround by a beach and sea.

"Omg Noah what are we doing at the beach?"You said with a confused face.

"Take of your shoes I will explain when we get closer to the sea" you obliged and too your shoes and socks off and you left them next to your phones ,Noah's hoodie that you brought, and Noah's car keys.

You both walked bare foot in to the sand and you were know pretty much close to the sea and Noah suddenly stopped walking and turned you to him to face him. Noahgrabbed your chin so you would look him in the eye.

"Y/N you have always wanted to go to a beach in New York so I decided to take you to one,and plus I feel like have been a pretty shitty boyfriends recently, I mean before I hadn't seen you in almost a month" he said whilst caressing your cheek you could tell how guilty he was.

"Noah what are you talking about,you haven't been a shitty boyfriend you have just been busy and that's okay,it's something you can help-and I mean you even remembered the fact that I really wanted to go too a beach her which was really sweet, and hey, I promise that I will always make time for you and I hope that you think the same." you said looking right back into his eyes.

"I will always have time for you Y/N" and with that Noah pulled you in for a kiss a long passionate ad slow kiss you both pulled apart after about 40 secs for air.

"Hey so how about we do what we came her for" Noah said you didn't even reply you just ran in to the water not even caring that you still had clothes on and Noah ran right after you.

You guys were playing in the water for a while until you got tired which Noah quickly noticed and wrapped you in a towel and carried you in his arms back to the car.

By the time you got back to Noah's you were fast asleep in the passengers seat, the sight made him smile to himself,how did he get so lucky?

He leaned over and kissed your forehead gently and said "Goodnight Y/N I love you" and then he pulled you into his arms so he could carry you back to the house , he was about to lock the car door when he realised he left his phone in the car.

With you on his back,he walked back to the car and checked the time

00:49am<3