•Sick✨Noah Schnapp

Summary- Noah is sick and you look after him <3

It was 8:00pm on a Friday school night and you just came off the phone with your boyfriend Noah. You noticed that he barely texted you all day and usually is constantly talking to you but today was different. You and Noah were supposed to be going out tomorrow but Noah cancelled because he is sick, you assumed he hadn't texted you all day because he knew you would come over and he definitely did not want to get you sick.But of course you being you,at 11:00am on Saturday morning you showed up to Noah's house with a bag full of food and medicine for him and his mum opened the door for you.

"Hello Y/N come in" Noah's mum smiled at you, she already knew you were coming and she promised you that she wouldn't tell Noah, she thought it was a good idea for you to come over because she thought that maybe you could finally get him to have some medicine .You put some of the food you brought for Noah in the fridge, and then headed upstairs into Noah's bedroom. When you walked in Noah was watching Netflix and on his phone lying in bed shirtless he looked up to see who it was and looked shocked to see you stood there he then sat himself up."Y/N?" Noah said in a raspy voice it sounded like he just woke up from a nap. "Hi baby" You said and smiled him Noah softly smiled back and said.

"Baby what are you doing here I don't want you to get sick"Noah said sounding really ill.You walked over to him and shushed him which he surprisingly obliged."Baby I will be fine, and right now you should be worrying about yourself not me"you said kissing his forehead lightly."Y/N I- you shushed him"Shhh only talk when I ask you questions you sound terrible and we don't wanna to tire out your voice now do we" Noah only nodded." Noah are you hungry?" Noah once again only nodded."Okay I will go make you some noodles in the minute but you have to take your medicine first." Noah groaned out loud which made you laugh.You went downstairs and made a specific medicine that you have when your ill . you came back upstairs with a cup of pretty warm water which you put in-front of  him which he looked really confused. You noticed so you said."I noticed you wouldn't have any medicine so instead I made you a warm cup of warm water lemon and ginger this helps yours sore throat just like the medicine was supposed to do" Noah only nodded and began to drink it You noticed him pull a face as he did and you knew it was because it didn't taste nice you know this from experience. After that you made Noah some noodles and not long after that he fell asleep.

It was 9:30 you told your mum you would come home at 10:00 you have been watching Noah sleep for a good 7 hours as his little snores were adorable,Noah was laying in your arms but since you had to get ready to leave you had to get up and accidentally woke Noah up in the process."Shit baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" you said in a apologetic voice. Noah only smiled at you and said,"Its fine don't worry" you smiled back at him and began to run your hands through his hair."You feeling any better Baby?" you asked Noah."Yes a lot better thank you" you smiled at his response and climbed out of his bed and grabbed your bag since Noah's mum just called you ,she was gonna drop you home now. As you were leaving Noah called your name "Y/N wait" you turned around looking at him initiating that you were listening." Y/N if your free tomorrow will you stay with me again" Noah said blushing. You blushed at his cuteness."Of course baby" you walked back over to his bed and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. You know you shouldn't have done that since you could get ill but your could help yourself ,what he said was so sweet." I will see you tomorrow" Noah smiled at you " See you". Lets just say the next day was full of cuddles and kisses.