•Confession✨Will Byers

Summary- Will is moving away and you too confess

You had tried to hide the fact that you have been crying all day.Today was the day that Will and Eleven  were moving away and you were really upset, I mean even though you hated this you could understand why Joyce would want to start over considering all the bad things that have happened to them since they have been in Hawkins, but what made you even more upset is that all week you have been trying to tell Will your in love with him.

You tried writing it down on a piece of paper and putting in his locker but you found it in the trash and when you asked Will about it he said he found nothing, you tried telling him when you two were studying alone together at your house but Will's mum came to pick him up, and then he told you you could tell him but it had to be quick but that made you super flustered so you just let it go. You had also made a gift for him for him to take with him, it was a photo album of all your favourite moments of the both of you till now I mean you guys have been friends since you were 5 and now you're 14, so it took a really long time to make. You arrived at the Byers house earlier to help them pack your happily accepted because honestly you wanted to give your present to Will without the others making fun of you since they all knew about your massive crush on Will, and on the last page you wrote a love letter for him but you didn't want him to read that until he was gone since you wouldn't be seeing him for a while and plus you would be really embarrassed if he read it in-front of you.

Your in Will's bedroom waiting for Will to come back he went to put some of his boxes in the living room and you decided now was the perfect time to give him the gift. Will came back in the room and smiled at you you smiled back. He sat on the bed."Y/N I gonna miss you" he said smiling sadly." Will I'm gonna miss you too but hey, we have talked about this I promise I will write to you all the time, and you promised you will write back"you said rubbing his back gently Will nodded " Oh Will I almost forgot there is some-" " Will it's time to go" Joyce yelled from the living room. Shit you spent too long helping the Byers pack you didn't even have time to give him his goddamn gift great job Y/N. When you guys got outside Max,Lucas,Dustin and Mike came to wish the Byers and Eleven goodbye,everyone hugged Will and Eleven and when it was your turn you brought Eleven into a warm hug "you will be fine I love you,your my best friend." you said trying hard not to cry Eleven smiled at what you said and let a tear fall from her eye and she went off to share some moments with Mike and thats when Will walked over to you to say goodbye.

"Y/N" he said and pulled you into his arms, he wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck and laid your head on his chest but holding onto him was hard when you still had his gift in your hand."Will" you too finally pulled apart but Will kept his arms around your waist and you placed your free hand on Will's chest, Will noticed the wrapped gift in his hand."Y/N whats that"he said looking at the gift in your hand, you thought to yourself now that he is asking now is the time to tell him."Will it's for you I made it for you it's a photo-album of me and you since we were 5 years old" Will finally pulled apart from you to open the gift and he looked through it with so much love in his eyes, he finally spoke "Y/N thank you I love it" he said his voice cracking you both looked into his each other's eyes and before you knew it the two of you were kissing the kiss was passionate,long and slow Will was making out with you!,you both broke apart for air all the others seemed to have noticed what was going on since they were all smirking at the both of you."Y/N I love you I know this is the worst time to say it an- you cute him off by pressing a gentle kiss to his lips" Will I love you too and this is perfect I mean, I never thought you would feel the same way this couldn't be any better" you said smiling at him." Will we have to go" Joyce said Will looked at you with a sad look on his face and pulled you in for another hug but this time kissing your forehead gently, and he was about to get into the car but that's when you called after him. "Will!" Will turned to look at you to show you he was listening " At the last part of the photo album I wrote something for you and if you ever miss me or think of me read it." Will smiled at you and said."Of course" Will then got into the car and you all wished them goodbye with tears streaming down all your faces, Will may be gone but at least some of Hawkins went with him.

Will's POV
A couple weeks later

Y/N did tell me she has been really busy with school that's why she hasn't be able to write much but I still can help but feel a little sad but that's when I remembered she said she wrote something for me at the back of the photo album, you picked up the photo album from the dresser and flicked all the way to the back there was a letter.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵
𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷.𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓳 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 ,𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼, 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓱𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻, 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓲𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓯 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂, 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓣 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓟𝓼- 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼!

𝓛𝓸𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓨/𝓝 <3

Will was balling by the time he finished the letter if he only knew how long ago you fell for him .

"I love you too Y/N" Will said and couldn't stop crying .