Chapter 2

We took him shopping. (Every sentence someone's saying is Katrina unless said so.)

First outfit, was the one Hannah chose made him look like a tennis snob.

"No"

Second one was darbies, Surfer dude from the 90s

"Absolutely not. No"

Third one was an emo stiled mixed with Brad vibes from Kelly.

Everyone shakes their head as Kat whispered "It gives Brad vibes" to Darbie who nodded her head agreeing.

Then it was my outfit. A pair of regular jeans and a darker t-shirt.

"Ohhh😏" Katrina nodded her head with a smirk checking him out.

-

Next was the hair.

"Are you gonna do That to my hair?" Chuck asked the hairstylist mentioning her bright pink hair.

"Only if you want me to." She smirked.

"Do I?" He looked at the girls who all shook their heads except Katrina who flatly told him no.

Hannahs phone rang "Oh excuse me." and walked away.

"Where are you going" Kelly asked

"Uh, it's just a call. I'll be right back."

"You know, you would look great with bangs." the stylelist told Kelly.

"Would I or are you just trying to get me to book an appointment?" 'opp- the spell is taking effect.' Katrina thought

-

"Stop touching it." Kat told Chuck and slapped his hand away from his head.

"But it's so flat"

"Hi, Jake, this is our friend..." Kelly began as they shook hands.

"Chuck."

"His whole expression fell and asked "Chuck?" in a strong tone. "Uhh, I mean, Good to meet you dude. You look very- nice and surprisingly in style."

"We took him shopping" Hannah said

"Yea, these gals are a blast. I got them to thank for my boss' rags."

"Pff-" Katrina stifled a laugh.

"Boss rags." Jack looked at Darbie and nodded behind them to talk, probably about what's happening.

Katrina took his hand as he kept touching his hair.

-

"So squares are geeks, and geeks totes cool?" Chuck asked.

"Kinda but totes is no longer a thing." Katrina said and looked at Kelly who's loopings through her sandwich while Darbie continued with Chuck.

"What are you doing Kelly?"

"Jake said he made these today, but I don't think they're fresh." She smelled it.

"Mine's out of this world. I-I mean, Delish?" Chuck said and looked at Katrina for answers.

"What's going on with Hannah today? She runs away whenever she gets a call." Kelly said.

"And?" Katrina asked and took a bite of her Jakerito.

"Are you feeling okay?" Darbie asked her

"DArbie?" Darbie's dad came to the table with a woman who Kat assumed was his new girlfriend who said name is Amy. They had a nice short chat until Darbie introduced Chuck.

"Hey, What's up? I'm Katrina's and Darbies bestie, and I'm super psyched to get your digits and snapchat you."

Katarina patted cringing his back while Darbie smiled awkwardly.

"Huh?" Amy asked in confusion.

"Shouldn't you be getting your lunch Mr.O'brien?" Katrina asked saving the situation

"There's something I don't trust in that woman" Kelly said as she leaned to Darbie when the left.

"What?"

"Huh.."

"I mean, what kind of buddies gossip at lunch?"

"Which part is odd, the lunch or the gossip?" Darbie asked

"I wonder if Amy is her real name." Katarina laughed quietly at her sister.

"Kell, what's going on with you? You're acting kind of paranoid."

"Is that what they're saying about me?"

"You've been suspicious about everything, ever since we gained a certain someone's trust.'' Katrina said.

"Oh snickerdoodles'' Darbie said and she walked up to Hannah. Then we walked up to the sixteen year olds. Saying that Kat had to babysit Chuck while they go fix Kelly.

They walked up to Chuck and held him company while he was selling his food.

When his food bike broke, and Chuck apparently knew how to fix it so he did.

"Nice work ,Chuck. Good job." Jake heled out fist for a fist bump. Chuck just looked at it weirdly.

"Make a fist and bump his hand." Katrina told him.

"That's a fist bump. It's like a handshake but cooler." Jake explained.

"Groovy."

"Hey uh how did you know how to fix this thing?" Jake suddenly asked. Chuck was going to answer but zoned out so Katrina walked up to him and waved her hand in front of his face. Then he looked at Katrina and hugged her tightly burying his head in her neck quietly crying.

She hugged him back and whispered "So you remember now, my love."

————

Words: 752