Chapter 9: Schnitzel

I walk to mama ps, to help Charles prepare for customers, but right when I'm about to go in 'Chuck' changes the "we are closed' sign to open

I walk to mama ps, to help Charles prepare for customers, but right when I'm about to go in 'Chuck' changes the "we are closed' sign to open. I open the door and hug him.

"Good morning, Charles."

"Morning, sweetheart. What are you doing here?"

"Well I was bored and thought that I could keep you company if that's okay that is?"

"Of course you can do that honey." He walks over to the counter. We talked for a while until mr. Stewart walks in.

"Morning Jake, I'll take my usual." He says

Charles looked a little confused, before he could say anything.

"A blueberry muffin coming right up. Here you go mr. Stewart, have a good day." I hand him the muffin with a smile as he pays.

"Now give me your usual. A smile dude"

Charles chuckled and give him a smile back.

"See you tomorrow, guys."

I am in mama p's kitchen cleaning a little after barking something earlier

I am in mama p's kitchen cleaning a little after barking something earlier. When 'Jake' walks in with Kelly.

"Hi Katrina. Deviled eggs. Grandma makes these."

"You should try one, Kelly" I say and Stan next to 'Jake'.

"Amazing. I love the cayenne. What's this?" She asks pointing at the

"Ambrosia fruit salad"

I give her a spoon so she can try it.

"It was really popular in the 60s. Apparently"

"Right, before fruit salads were supposed to be healthy. I'm surprised. You're usually into the latest cooking trends"

"It's gonna be the next big trend" Jake smiles stiffly.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow." Ida walks in on the phone. "I have a surprise for you Jake." She smiles

"You do? What?"