Chapter 10: Explanation of a Dream

*Disclaimer - I do not own the copyright for Kingdom Hearts or Azur Lane

__________________________________________

*A/N - Hope everyone is doing well. Feels like the summer went by quickly. At least it did for me. Either way, I hope all goes well. This chapter will be where things start to derail from the anime. With Sora's involvement and placement in this world, everything is going to change. And how will the Keyblade's Chosen Wielder fit into everything? Get ready for chaos. And of course, the ship girls causing chaos.

__________________________________________

Screams.

The sound of many girls screaming in shock from the dock was all Sora could hear. Peeking down toward the dock, he could see many different girls with various characteristics. Girls with cat ears, dog ears, rabbit ears, and horns. It was all very interesting. Sure, he had been to other worlds where the people there had animal characteristics or were even animals. But to see human girls with animal features was something else.

However, his thoughts would be interrupted when Kaga pushed him forward further down the ramp leading to the dock.

"Get a move on. And quit staring" Kaga commanded.

"That's going to be a bit hard. Everyone is already staring at me"

"Don't pay them any mind"

Letting out a sigh, Sora knew it was better to listen and follow her instructions rather than make her angry which could lead to him getting harsher treatment.

Continuing to make his way down the ramp, Sora kept his gaze straightforward to not make Kaga angrier. He hadn't heard Akagi speak in a while which felt weird. You would think that she would be the one to push him toward the location where this Lady Nagato was but instead it was Kaga. Perhaps she was just behind Kaga but hadn't said anything. But Sora couldn't exactly look back and check.

Having now stepped foot onto the dock, Sora shifted his eyes while staring forward to try and get a good look at the girls of Sakura Empire. Sora was met with girls staring at him with wide eyes and pointing at him while almost being amazed. The Sakura Empire girls were displaying similarities with the Azur Lane girls. They must have not been so familiar with seeing a boy before.

"Keep going straight. If you try to make a run for it. Don't" The sound of something mechanical and heavy appeared out of nowhere. Kaga then told Sora to look back at her. There in her hand was a very large gun that practically covered most of her arm. She summoned her rigging to threaten him. "I won't hesitate to shoot you"

Getting the message, Sora nodded his head and continued to look forward and make his way in the direction Kaga told him to follow.

With Sora walking toward the building housing Lady Nagato with Kaga, Akagi stayed back a bit and watched the two in front of her. She had many thoughts running through her mind right now. Thoughts that concerned what her next course of action would be.

The Sirens had given her the power to attack and forcibly crush Azur Lane but she had returned before she could complete her invasion. Plus, she had brought back a prisoner but not just any prisoner. She had brought back Sora, who might just be the person that the Sirens had taken an interest in. Moreover, if she were to give Sora to the Sirens, would... would that be enough for them to finally give her the power to save Amagi?

Her thoughts would have to be left on hold as she was being questioned left and right by the girls who were waiting at the docks for her and Kaga and the Crane Sisters.