“But Mr. Jeon—”

“I insist—” He says huskily, which makes me shiver down my spine.

“Alright, I am coming—”

Good, I am waiting for you.” With that he cuts the call. I sigh. Then something hits me hard. How did he know my name? How?

Wearing an off white turtleneck and black wide pants, a matching long coat with the pants, I fix my hair and check on the mirror one last time to see if everything is okay about my outfit or not. He will not think that I'm dressing good for him, right?

Well whatever. Who cares?

“Amma, you are thinking why I am so early, right? When my class starts at 11 in the morning? You know someone dropped a wallet at my workplace and I'm going to give it back to him, then I will be going to uni, don't worry about me, okay?” I bend down to kiss her head and she smiles softly. 

Kneeling down in front of her, I cup her hands gently and smile at her. “Don't worry, I'm not overworking. Your daughter is alright—” I kiss her palm and see her eyes are watering. I quickly wipe the tears from the corner of her eye and clutch her cheek.

“Everything will be alright, okay?” I get up and see Yuna is entering the living room. I talk to her for a few minutes before stepping out from the line to my busy life. 

Stepping out of the main area of my apartment, I see a black Bugatti standing outside of the road. I see someone pull down the glass, “Ah, Miss Aleena, Sir Jeon send this car for you, please climb on the car, Sir is waiting for you—” He says and I nod. Climbing on the car, I inhale and exhale deeply for some times to make myself calm.

The car reaches near the richest area of the city and I thought he would be living in a penthouse or something but, to my surprise, the car enters to a big mansion and almost drove ten minutes to reach the main mansion and I was literally squealing under my breath to see the beauty of this whole area of the house. This is so beautiful.

The front of the mansion is more beautiful than the whole area, there is a huge waterfall in the middle of the field and a huge sculpture of a white horse standing there proudly. I reach near the main gate of the mansion while admiring the beauty of this place and see a huge royal gate of the mansion waiting for me.

Sighing deeply, I tap the bell and wait for someone to open the door. I see a middle aged guy open the door for me and I slightly bow to him while smiling gently, he smiles back. “Miss Aleena, right?” He asks and I gasp slowly. Did he literally tell everyone about me already? 

“Please come inside—” He says and I step inside, my jaw literally dropping on the floor to see the mansion inside. This guy is a freaking billionaire, isn’t it? 

“Hello, Miss Aleena, I'm Linda. Please sit on the couch and Mr. Jeon is coming here within five minutes—” A middle aged woman says with a straight face and I nod, slowly making my way towards the couch and sitting there comfortably. 

Almost two minutes later while I was busy clutching my breath just to think about Jeon Jungkook coming here, just then I see a half naked guy climbing down to the stair and my heart skips a beat to see the insanely handsome male coming downstairs while clenching his jaw tightly.