Chapter 8

If Nari could teleport, she would. If this were a cartoon, steam would be coming out of her ears or her head would have exploded.

Yeonjun and Soobin were about to come but she shook her head, instead turned to her ex-husband who smiled at her.

"Why are you here?" she asked

"Mia Amata, no greeting, I thought you missed me,"

"I'd miss you more if you left. In fact, I'll do you both a favour and leave for you, I hope to never see you again,"

"Did I introduce you to my future wife?"

"I don't care, stay away from me,"

"I can't until you give me what is mine,"

"No you have what is yours, have a great life," she said sarcastically, getting into the van

Jungkook was hysterical as was Jihun, who went straight to her and sat on her lap and calmed down when she held them. They went to the company and the 2 youngest refused to get down or leave her. The TXT members took the other kids to play while she took them to her office.

"Boys, I need to work, can you play here for me?" she asked pointing to the small play area

Both boys looked at each other before they nodded hesitantly, but didn't move.

"I will come and sit with you, okay?"

They smiled and went over to the play area, Nari following them with her tablet, files and laptop. Yoongi walked in, looking pretty pissed off and sat on the couch sighing loudly.

"Did they follow me here?"

"She did but was stopped and banned. I called the police and they don't want to get involved until she physically does something harmful,"

"I want to do it over today,"

"Me too, Jiwoo is pretty smart. I took her downstairs to get her treats when I saw them. You would not believe that she thought Jiwoo was her son. I'm ashamed at this point,"

"What did she say?"

"Well, she scolded her, called her adjumma and then asked for ice cream,"

"You are spoiling her," Nari said,

"Says the one with Kookie on her lap,"

"Fine but all the kids get some later, Taehyung seemed scared, did you talk with him,"

"He called her the crazy adjumma,"

"Hmmm, Kookie you don't want to play?"

"No Momo, wan slee,"

She kissed his forehead and let him fall asleep while she worked and continued to talk to Yoongi until he had to go back to work. The kids ended up in her office and play until Daehyun stopped by insisting on taking the kids out with his parents.

Yoongi and Nari went to his house together, seeing that the kids were with her parents and had no plans of leaving, Jungkook quickly latched onto their mother, who fed him with treats.

"Do you want to go out for dinner?" Yoongi asked

"No can we order in, do you want to shower 1st?" She answered

"You go, I'll order barbeque and prepare some cocktails,"

"I wanna help with the cocktails, when you finish order, join me," she offered, going up to his room

He watched her go and took up her phone, ordering from the app on her phone.

~An hour later~

The pair were playing with each other when they heard the doorbell ring.