Chapter 5

~Back in Korea~

Nari had just said goodbye to the twins and Daehyun who left for London. Yoongi came with them to drop her back to work and spend more time with her. Nari's cousin was coming the following weekend and Namjoon offered to pick her up.

"Ready to go?" Yoongi asked

"Yes, can we get pizza later?"

"Whatever you want,"

"I'm holding you to that, let's go?"

He nodded and they went back to work, grabbing Japanese curry for everyone on their way back. Yoongi and Nari weren't officially dating even though everyone thought they were but they did go out together on occasions. Nari was picking up Taehyung later for one on one time with the younger since Hoseok had spent time the week prior doing a dance class.

"Yumi, can we do a movie night after you and Taehyung have your date?"

"After he's put to bed, no wine," she replied

"I will set up the movie room. Where are you taking Tae?"

"Art gallery is offering painting classes and then maybe a pet cafe,"

"When's my turn for these types of dates?"

"I have a few in mind since the twins will be gone for a week. I even got Jin shi to babysit for a few nights,"

"Great," he said

They went to Seokjin's office which had a separate kitchenette and dining room area to eat, discussing the upcoming plans for the company as well as the plans to put Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung in pre-school. They all lived within a 5-mile distance from each other, which made it easy for them to get together.

"So Nari, what are your plans for this week?"

"Just going to enjoy the time, and hopefully they want to come home next week,"

"They like his parents?" Seokjin asked

"They're obsessed with our parents, they adopted me when I was 15," she replied

"Why don't you ask them to live here?" Namjoon asked

"They will once this year is up. They never had a honeymoon so we made them go,"

"How's Yuri?" Yoongi asked

"She's excited to come here. She's afraid of disappointing Nari," Namjoon stated

"She shouldn't be, we are different people. I'll talk to her when she gets here. Seokjin shi, could you stop eating my pork, you said you didn't want any," she whined

"Yes I did, you need to learn to share," he shot back

"I am going to wait until you have lobster and I will pay you back,"

"The disrespect," he said dramatically

"The audacity," she argued

"You 2 stop, have mine," Yoongi gave her his share

Nari smiled until she saw Seokjin trying to take the pork Yoongi gave her and Namjoon stopped him. Yoongi pulled her on his lap to keep the pair apart. Nari got him back by complaining to his wife sounding like she was in tears, causing him to be scolded for 15 minutes.

"Nari, you are evil," Namjoon said laughing historically

"Don't mess with my pork," she glared at him

"Touché, well done Nari," Seokjin said

They all laughed and finished eating and went back to work. Nari had 2 hours worth of work to do before she had to leave plus the work she had to do for Daehyun. Plus she was expecting a call from her advisor who wasn't pleased that Mr Bang had hired her to work before the time. Her phone rang as soon as she got to her office and she sent a message to Mr Bang to listen in to the call.