Chapter 2

~ 4 months later~

Nari was currently walking towards Mr Bang's office. Within a month she was offered a full-time position with a bigger salary, vacation time and an office that had a great view and space for a play area for the twins. She agreed to work as long as she was allowed to help out Daehyun for at least 3 hours during the workday. She also agreed to keep the same stipend and agreed for her salary to be given as a lump sum at the end of the year. The other interns weren't too pleased but they respected her work ethic. She wasn't usually the one to start the conversation but she always gave a response with a sarcastic remark if they were rude or a cute but blunt response otherwise. She was working directly under Namjoon and they had gotten pretty close. He found out a lot about her a few days after she and he had to stay late to look over some last-minute contracts for an overseas trip.

He found out about her overprotective best friend, the fact that she was married before and that she was currently single. She was also an only child as her mother passed away just after she got pregnant with her sibling and her father passed away when she was 15.

Nari found out that Namjoon had 2 sons: Jimin, who was 3 and Jungkook who was 1 and that his ex-fiance cheated so they ended the relationship. He had primary custody, the boys only visited her for 2 days every 2 weeks.

She also got closer to a few more employees, including Seokjin and Yoongi who were both opposites at times but the same other times. Seokjin had a 4-year-old son named Hoseok and Yoongi had a 3 year son named Taehyung. Seokjin was happily married while Yoongi was happily divorced and the mother left to work abroad. She and Seokjin had a habit of bickering about food to choose at lunch while the other 2 would laugh and try to stop them.

The meeting with Mr Bang was for an upcoming work trip they all had to attend to Japan and all the kids were going. Nari had no choice since Daehyun would be in France for 2 weeks and she didn't want to burden him anymore. They only had 3 hours of work per day and then had the rest of the day off for family activities. They all stayed for an hour before it was over and went back to Namjoon's office. They were joined by Yeonjun and Beomgyu, who were artists at the company and worked under Seokjin and Yoongi.

"Mr Kim, we need to go and get ready for the flight, can we be excused?" Yeonjun asked

"Once your tasks are finished," Seokjin replied

"We completed it, we had a lot of help from Nari nonna here," Beomgyu said, putting his arm around her shoulder

Yoongi almost growled at the pair but Seokjin stopped him since she seemed okay with it.

"I told you not to call me Nonna,"

"But it's cute and you said not to address you by your last name," Yeonjun added

"Fine but as your nonna, I will allow it but I also will be on your ass the entire trip and you have to babysit my twins all on your own,"

Nari flicked him and hugged Beomgyu who hugged her back. Yoongi glanced up at them and suddenly got annoyed.

"Okay, you go pack and don't be late, I'll see you at the airport,"

"Won't you pick us up?"

"No, I'm not putting you 2 trees in my little old car,"

"Come with us,"

"I prefer to meet you there. I'm not being linked to you 2 again,"

They pouted but left after. Namjoon got up and closed the door, sitting next to Nari who sat on the sofa.

"They seem to like you," Namjoon stated

"All of them do, they're sweet but chaotic boys," she replied, taking up the work tablet