I invited her in to have a cup of coffee and she didn't decline either, changing out of her high heels and sitting on the sofa, continuously thanking me. Who didn't like a pretty sister? Just as I was grinding the coffee for her, she said she was President Jeon's secretary.

Fuck. I poured away the half-ground coffee and took a packet of instant coffee instead, dissolving it in a bit of water and carelessly stirring it before passing it to her. My hyung was together with this kind of beauty in the prime of her youth from morning to night in the office; that was too fucking much.

The little secretary took the instant coffee and was still quite happy, asking me, "Are you President Jeon's younger brother? You look so alike, even more, handsome than our President Jeon."

This secretary my hyung had found wasn't reliable; she was so young, yet her eyes were already going blind.

The little secretary held her cup in both hands and looked around, "Where's your sister-in-law?"

What sister-in-law. I shot a glance at her. I bet this fox spirit precisely wanted to become my sister-in-law. I didn't know if she had slept with my hyung before or not. I took the opportunity to ask her about how many lovers my hyung had had in the past.

The little secretary was stunned for half a day, "Lovers? Isn't President Jeon married already? Brother, was it your sister-in-law who asked you to ask about this? Tell her to relax, our President Jeon's usual reason for not attending alcohol-drinking gatherings and going home early is always his wife not letting him drink alcohol. Everyone knows this."

I propped my head up with my hand and sorted out my thoughts: If my hyung had secretly married someone behind my back, he couldn't possibly fetch me home and accompany me to sleep every night. Most of the time, he reached home quite early too. Moreover, because of his gastric illness, apart from some special cases, these couple of years he hadn't really been attending any dinners at night. Through this analysis, my preliminary assumption was that I was the wife that my hyung spoke of every day to avoid alcohol gatherings.

I took the mug in the secretary sister's hand away and took out a precious Italian coffee from the cabinet to make another cup for her, passing it to her with both hands. The aroma immediately filled the living room.

The secretary sister said that other than bringing the items over, her main reason for coming was to see my hyung. My hyung's subordinates in high positions were all planning to break away and start a new business with him. Intelligent people could see who knew how to do business. This group of old foxes of the workplace knew that going with my hyung meant that there would be money to get, so regardless of whether they were loyal or far-sighted, they would all reach out to support him when he was at his lowest point. I knew my hyung well; he had never treated his staff and friends unfairly, his resources and social connections countless.

However, no matter what, breaking away and starting a new business was not easy. The remaining work all depended on my hyung. Frankly speaking, I didn't want him to go through so much hardship. When I started working in a few years' time, I would let him retire. I would support him, feeding him until he was plump. Every day he could just feed the fish and work out, then accompany me. I wasn't afraid of hardship.

The little secretary said that she had been following my hyung since she was still a trainee. At the time, my hyunghadn't reached his current position. She had seen with her own eyes how my hyung had flown up all the way from being a little director to his current position now. She had seen all the hardship he had endured.

"I always thought that President Jeon's family owed some high-interest loan. From the start, he already seized the most things to do. President Jeon was extremely capable; he never made a single mistake when he spoke or dealt with matters. Clients looked down on our President Jeon's young age, but they couldn't pick out any other flaws, so they purposely bullied him with alcohol during meals. With time, President Jeon ended up hurting his stomach. I thought that in recent years, President Jeon's family's financial situation would have stabilised already, but he still put himself through a lot of hardship, as though...as though..."