38

My hyung pressed down on me and kissed me forcefully. I desperately wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, even winding my legs around his waist. The mess of bank cards and brand-new banknotes all fell off my body in succession.

The two sides of my neck were very sensitive, but my hyung still insisted on biting my Adam's apple. It was extremely ticklish. He even put his hands on my stomach and touched me all over. It felt so ticklish that I almost looked like I was having a seizure.

"Don't act up anymore." He kissed my lips to comfort me. I liked this type of kiss too much, pouting my lips from time to time for one. Whenever I wanted one, he'd give it to me. After kissing me, he'd even smile at me.

Namjoon hyung called at the last minute, saying he was coming over to give me a checkup and was already downstairs. I wrapped the blankets around my stark naked body and frantically shook my head. My hyung indulged me, asking the person on the phone if doing the checkup two days later would be alright. He was scolded by Namjoon hyung.

I had no choice but to quickly find a pair of underwear to put on and take a random pyjama shirt from the closet. I couldn't find any pyjama pants no matter how hard I looked, but there wasn't much time left. I hurriedly shoved all the toys on the bed into the bedside cabinet, then gathered all the property ownership certificates, bank cards, and car keys together before tossing them all into the safe. My hyung didn't help at all; he stood at the doorway, leaning on his side as he amused himself watching me.

At this moment, Namjoon had already entered. As he walked up the stairs, he put on his doctor's coat and told me, "Take off your clothes."

I was being put in a bit of a difficult situation.

Namjoon hyung saw me hesitating and thought that I was being shy, thus he walked up to me and opened up my pyjama shirt for me. With a sweep of his gaze, he understood what had happened. My neck, chest, and inner thighs were all covered in hickeys, my wrists had marks left on them from being tied up, and my ass cheeks were covered in distinct, light red welts. Fortunately, he didn't make me take off my underwear; my hole was swollen too.

"Aiya." Namjoon hyung glared at my hyung, "Haven't you gone too far?"

Jungkook lowered his eyes and lit up a cigarette, letting out a laugh, "He's fine."

Part of me felt so ashamed that I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide.

After Namjoon hyung finished doing his checkup on me, he helped my hyung to reapply his medication as well. The two of them went to the living room to chat for a moment while I stood on the second floor, eavesdropping. I heard Namjoon hyung ask my hyung what he planned to do after resigning.

My hyung  said he would bring me to move to another city.

Moving to another city was good; we could be further away from the people we disliked. I didn't feel attached to anything here anyway. It would just be a bit regrettable that I wouldn't be able to see that group of brothers of mine anymore, as well as Chaewon.

Namjoon hyung still had a patient to see afterwards. My hyung would send him there. He asked me to stay at home and wait for him to come back.

Not long after my hyung left, the doorbell rang. Through the peephole, I saw that it was a young sister. She was quite pretty too. I was someone who readily trusted good-looking girls, so before she even opened her mouth to speak, I had already opened the door.

She was carrying a box of random things, her hair drenched with perspiration. She said this was what President Jeon had left in the office and asked her to bring over last night over the phone.